Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I've missed this place

Post Thanks / Like
    So nice to have you with us again. I hope all has been well with you and your wife. Any WDW visits coming up? :D

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you all for the welcome backs!

Quote Originally Posted by Tink, post: 280650
    So nice to have you with us again. I hope all has been well with you and your wife. Any WDW visits coming up? :D
    Thanks Tink. I hope this message finds you and yours well also. My wife has had a couple recent health issues, nothing too serious but enough that we had to cancel our Disney Cruise on the Fantasy a couple weeks ago.

To make up for that we are headed to WDW in October for the Food & Wine Festival staying in our favorite off property resort, Marriott Lakeshore Reserve at Grande Lakes Orlando. We're getting the Florida Resident weekly pass. It was between that and the Epcot after 4pm pass but we decided we wanted to visit the other parks.

WDW = 39 visits since 1979
    DCL = 3 cruises since 2002

Upcoming Vacations:
    [COLOR=rgb(255, 0, 0)]Dec 2014 [/COLOR]=
    WDW - Animal Kingdom Lodge - Grand Villa Savanna View
    [COLOR=rgb(255, 0, 0)]Feb 2015[COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)] = DCL - 5 Night Western Caribbean on the Wonder - 20th Wedding Anniversary Celebration[/COLOR][/COLOR]
    [COLOR=rgb(255, 0, 0)][COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)][COLOR=rgb(255, 0, 0)]April 2015[/COLOR] = WDW - Boardwalk Villas[/COLOR][/COLOR]

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh, I'm sorry to hear of your wife's health issues. :( I hope it all works out and she's returned to complete health. It's too bad that you had to cancel, but there will be another cruise another day when she can go and enjoy it all.

Food and Wine festival is such fun, isn't it? I've not ever stayed at that resort so it will be nice to hear about it from your experience!

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12