Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Eight hours alone...what would YOU do?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Keith, post: 281103
    well we do need an executive roving reporter to go and check out the new animation resort for us and take PLENTY of photos.... Just sayin ;-)
    marvelous idea!!! and the new food court menu!

Post Thanks / Like
    ACK! You can't roam AoA without me!! I want to see it too!

A day entirely alone? I'd probably go to the things that no one usually wants to do. See and do all of the shows in WS, walk the trails at AK (though June may not be the time to do it), take a tour.

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    Actually Becca, I would just hang about the resorts. It would be sad for me to go it alone after all the good times with my family on the attractions. The pool sounds great to me. Oh and the patron isn't a bad idea at all.

Post Thanks / Like
    I would have to lean toward staying at the resort but like Tink mentioned depends on the resort. I would find myself walking around, grabbing a bit to eat, maybe a drink and check out the shops. Back to the room then to throw on the swim suit and hang at the pool with a good book.

Another option depending on where you're staying would be to take the monorail around Seven Seas lagoon and check out a couple resorts. Do all of the above except for the swim suit.

WDW = 39 visits since 1979
    DCL = 3 cruises since 2002

Upcoming Vacations:
    [COLOR=rgb(255, 0, 0)]Dec 2014 [/COLOR]=
    WDW - Animal Kingdom Lodge - Grand Villa Savanna View
    [COLOR=rgb(255, 0, 0)]Feb 2015[COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)] = DCL - 5 Night Western Caribbean on the Wonder - 20th Wedding Anniversary Celebration[/COLOR][/COLOR]
    [COLOR=rgb(255, 0, 0)][COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)][COLOR=rgb(255, 0, 0)]April 2015[/COLOR] = WDW - Boardwalk Villas[/COLOR][/COLOR]

Post Thanks / Like
    WOW! Some really great ideas! I like the idea of checking out the new AoA resort - perhaps since Johnie is interested in that as well, I'll wait until after she arrives. I will freely admit I'm not much of a shopper (gasp!) so DTD doesn't appeal as strongly to me as it might to some. I do have three new books on my Kindle (I am FOREVER buying books, but NEVER have time to read!! I swear if I bought and consumed food the way I buy and consume books, I'd be a size 0!) so the idea of pool and Patron time seems quite nice....

I also like the idea of people watching in a park somewhere....I actually don't mind being on my own so I don't think I'd have a problem being in a park by myself (perhaps AK so I can ride the single rider line of EE a million times?)

I'll keep you posted!

Post Thanks / Like
    Ohhhh do you have the housewife ahem books?? I need to download them on my Kindle lol

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    LOL, no that's three not counting those!!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Ohhhh what is on your reading list? I just started a new novel, "The Autobiography of Mrs. Tom Thumb". I'll prob be finished before Thursday though. Did you read Jen's new book??

Post Thanks / Like
    Says the woman with the nearly 8 week old baby...SLEEP!

Yea..I might not be the best person to answer this question ;)

Post Thanks / Like
    Wow.. 8 hours!! I would go to dtd and take my sweet time shopping :)

You cant really do that with little ones

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast