Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Britchick and litt1etinkers Very Merry Christmas Trip Plan

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Keith, post: 281372
    Pretty close that time I was in the contemporary by the monorail as you stopped there....
    Baaahhaaaahhaaa!!

Post Thanks / Like
    So very very close

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by britchick, post: 281241
    all but Pirate and Pals and MVMCP and Ohana have been booked this morning, it was fun ringing up to book the Pirate League package- give them a ring if you haven't me hearties....arrrrggghhhh 001 407 939 2739

1.Stay overnight at the Premier Inn -Gatwick Manor Royal, not decided whether to do twilight check in or not. Probably not as we have a chauffeur in the morning

2. Jon will drop us at the terminal (bless- i promise to buy him a suitably expensive christmas pressie!)
    Flying BA 2037 (11.40am)to Orlando. Magical express to POFQ, check in, unpack then go to food court for some food. Early night

3. Magic Kingdom until about 2/3 then back to resort then dinner at Rainforest Cafe-DTD, will get boat

4. Epcot- eating at Captain's Grille that evening

5. Animal Kingdom- lunch at Yak and Yeti table service

6. Magic Kingdom- special day as it would have been Walt's Birthday. Pirates league -mermaid package for Caitlin and my friend ;). Then Dinner at Cinderella's Castle and Wishes.

7. Hollywood studios, dinner at Scifi diner, then fantasmic and Osborne lights

8. dinner at Tokyo dining - candlelight processional and Illuminations

9. Boma for dinner

10. Kona Cafe for dinner

11. Check into Bay lake towers, dinner at Grand floridian cafe, watch wishes from balcony

12. Ohana - Lilo and stitch character breakfast, Mickeys very merry christmas party and caseys for dinner.

13. Our last full day :( Lunch in Beauty and Beast Castle evening Pirate and Pals cruise.

14. Pack up and head to MK for last minute rides and purchases! then magical express about 3pm to airport.
    Absolutely Brilliant! You have chosen so well! I couldn't think of better choices! You are going to love PORFQ...maybe our favorite (even over the featured resorts we have stayed). Boat ride to DTD is fantastic.

I want you to plan the Skip's next trip!!!

Never mind I will print yours!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Watchinherskip, post: 281462
    Absolutely Brilliant! You have chosen so well! I couldn't think of better choices! You are going to love PORFQ...maybe our favorite (even over the featured resorts we have stayed). Boat ride to DTD is fantastic.

I want you to plan the Skip's next trip!!!

Never mind I will print yours!
    just call me Tour Guide Barbie!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    I SO love pofq and that relaxing boat ride to DTD. Some of the captains are so funny too :)
    Disney information? Try our online guidebook at http://wdisneysecrets.com
    Get your own Disney Countdown at http://toys.wdisneysecrets.com

Post Thanks / Like
    That is my dream job....after giving up this planetarium thing! DW and I have talked about going to work at WDW for retirement fun.

Post Thanks / Like
    i'm so glad i'm getting some good feedback on POFQ, people tend to book POR and prefer that from what i've seen and i thought i'd made a mistake. Lots of people have said this week they prefer it though, Caitlin and I like to think of it as the Princess and the Frog resort Think i'm going to ask for a first floor corner room.

Post Thanks / Like
    No, it is a wonderful resort. It is smaller than the riverside part and quite beautiful. Ideal location really.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by britchick, post: 281469
    i'm so glad i'm getting some good feedback on POFQ, people tend to book POR and prefer that from what i've seen and i thought i'd made a mistake. Lots of people have said this week they prefer it though, Caitlin and I like to think of it as the Princess and the Frog resort Think i'm going to ask for a first floor corner room.
    We stayed at POR for so many holidays in a row because once we found it, we loved it so much.

It took us a few walks round POFQ and a full up POR to persuade us to try POFQ but once we did, we haven't looked back.

POR is fantastic, wonderful. I love there being a restaurant there , piano bob and so on. HOWEVER, it's huge and if I'm not in the mansions then I like it less because of the walking around involved.

POFQ is so small that there's no walking involved, the food court is great and if you want to go to POR it's a short way away. There's a jazz singer at the POFQ bar who I enjoy more than piano bob to be honest.

I'd stay at either in a heartbeat but POFQ has become a personal favourite.
    Disney information? Try our online guidebook at http://wdisneysecrets.com
    Get your own Disney Countdown at http://toys.wdisneysecrets.com

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123