Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Im gonna be a wreck...

Post Thanks / Like
    By the time I get to Orlando...I may require medical assistance Iambeginingtotalkjustlikethisamillionmilesanhour.p eopleaskmehowidoit.youjusthavetolearnhowtobreathin whiletalkingthruyourmouth...

Im begining to randomly let out high pitched squeals...like if I dont decompress my enthusiasm Ill have a stroke...my weeks are now begining on Tuesdays...since that is the day I leave for Disney. Mondays are glorious..they are my fridays cause its the day before Ill leave for Disney.

Im talking in circles..just like that previous paragraph. Anything and everything has to do with Disney...Just like the history channel blames everything on Hitler. Eggs and toast? Why would I want eggs and toast? Im gonna have Mickey Mouse waffles soon.

Sarahisms they are being called...

And what the enemy will see? They will see the flash of our cannons, and they will hear the ringing of our swords, and they will know what we can do! By the sweat of our brow and the strength of our backs and the courage in our hearts! Gentlemen, hoist the colors!

Post Thanks / Like
    I completely understand! We're going to DISNEYLAND on Tuesday....the place where WALT was!!

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    FYI...Johnie and Bev and Dorothy just got "the text"

And what the enemy will see? They will see the flash of our cannons, and they will hear the ringing of our swords, and they will know what we can do! By the sweat of our brow and the strength of our backs and the courage in our hearts! Gentlemen, hoist the colors!

Post Thanks / Like

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    Well, given your talent at breathing you could easily master the digeridoo!

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    LMAO..you are not the first person who has told me that....

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by PsychoAlice, post: 30512
    FYI...Johnie and Bev and Dorothy just got "the text"
    That was from you, I thought I had a stalker

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you all for being excited with me...and not bringing me down telling me to settle down

Post Thanks / Like
    You excitement is most welcomed :)
    One great pair of shoes can change your life.~~Cinderella
    Be the kind of Woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning the devil says " ! She's up!!"

:muahaha:

Brisbane, Queensland, Australia, Australia
    Post Thanks / Like
    No way girl - you be as excited as you want! :sigs-tv-010::sigs-tv-010::sigs-tv-010:
    Next trip - Bali! (March 2015)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast