Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: A little help please

Post Thanks / Like
    On our last trip to WDW we stopped at a store in DHS and there were a ton of prints for sale. I saw this stylized print of IASM and wanted to get it but couldn't pull the trigger. I have since gone online and have failed to find it. Does anyone know of the Disney Art site where all the prints are located or do you know the name of the store? It was over by the animation tour. Thanks.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Watchinherskip, post: 281766
    On our last trip to WDW we stopped at a store in DHS and there were a ton of prints for sale. I saw this stylized print of IASM and wanted to get it but couldn't pull the trigger. I have since gone online and have failed to find it. Does anyone know of the Disney Art site where all the prints are located or do you know the name of the store? It was over by the animation tour. Thanks.
    I believe the store you are refering to is called Animation Gallery.

WDW = 39 visits since 1979
    DCL = 3 cruises since 2002

Upcoming Vacations:
    [COLOR=rgb(255, 0, 0)]Dec 2014 [/COLOR]=
    WDW - Animal Kingdom Lodge - Grand Villa Savanna View
    [COLOR=rgb(255, 0, 0)]Feb 2015[COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)] = DCL - 5 Night Western Caribbean on the Wonder - 20th Wedding Anniversary Celebration[/COLOR][/COLOR]
    [COLOR=rgb(255, 0, 0)][COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)][COLOR=rgb(255, 0, 0)]April 2015[/COLOR] = WDW - Boardwalk Villas[/COLOR][/COLOR]

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh cool. Thanks...I will try and get in touch with them. Lesson to all, if you see something you want at WDW...get it THEN!!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Watchinherskip, post: 281769
    Oh cool. Thanks...I will try and get in touch with them. Lesson to all, if you see something you want at WDW...get it THEN!!!!
    Agreed. Unfortunately we have learned this the hard way.

WDW = 39 visits since 1979
    DCL = 3 cruises since 2002

Upcoming Vacations:
    [COLOR=rgb(255, 0, 0)]Dec 2014 [/COLOR]=
    WDW - Animal Kingdom Lodge - Grand Villa Savanna View
    [COLOR=rgb(255, 0, 0)]Feb 2015[COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)] = DCL - 5 Night Western Caribbean on the Wonder - 20th Wedding Anniversary Celebration[/COLOR][/COLOR]
    [COLOR=rgb(255, 0, 0)][COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)][COLOR=rgb(255, 0, 0)]April 2015[/COLOR] = WDW - Boardwalk Villas[/COLOR][/COLOR]

Post Thanks / Like
    Could it also be the studio store? There were all kinds of prints, and statues there.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Watchinherskip, post: 281769
    This should be the top hint for travelling around Disney! The times I've hmm'd and left something only to want it later when I couldn't find it

I'd LOVE some haunted mansion stuff, keyring, pin anything but there seems to be hardly anything around there these days
    Disney information? Try our online guidebook at http://wdisneysecrets.com
    Get your own Disney Countdown at http://toys.wdisneysecrets.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Wow just got off the phone with WDW services. They called over there and found out that they are Mary Blair prints of IASW. Brenda said I may be out of luck as there were several of them there and unless I knew which one they couldn't really help me. Grrrrrr I know which one it is. Hard to describe it though. I will try to look for it online I guess. Man I wish I got it there!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Watchinherskip, post: 281776
    Wow just got off the phone with WDW services. They called over there and found out that they are Mary Blair prints of IASW. Brenda said I may be out of luck as there were several of them there and unless I knew which one they couldn't really help me. Grrrrrr I know which one it is. Hard to describe it though. I will try to look for it online I guess. Man I wish I got it there!!!
    kinda wish someone there had an iphone with facetime! would be easy for them to show you the range
    Disney information? Try our online guidebook at http://wdisneysecrets.com
    Get your own Disney Countdown at http://toys.wdisneysecrets.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Keith, post: 281773
    This should be the top hint for travelling around Disney! The times I've hmm'd and left something only to want it later when I couldn't find it

I'd LOVE some haunted mansion stuff, keyring, pin anything but there seems to be hardly anything around there these days
    Most definitely! There was a print and key pin last year for the 40th anniversary and I loved it but couldn't commit! I feel guilty spending a lot on something Disney. Mucho regret lol

Post Thanks / Like
    Maybe one of our guys can take a picture of it for me if they happen to bop over the DHS. It was prominently framed and was nearly all white. Oh Becca.....?

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast