Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Saturday Thread .....................for a change

Post Thanks / Like
    So last week went in a flash, it was the Jubilee celebrations and a very long weekend for most people.

Did you do anything special for the Jubilee, street party, go to London for the celebrations, anything at all.

How many of you would enjoy having a 3 day week every week :D Chris said he could get used to it

What's happening with you all this weekend or is the weather still really bad where you are. We have been lucky it actually stopped raining this morning although it is supposed to be back later on this afternoon.

We are going into town shopping for a little while this afternoon and then tonight we might go round to see some friends, it depends on how bad the weather is

Tomorrow, we will have to see what the weather is like before making any plans, although if it is nice we will probably go to Torquay for some lunch and a stroll.

If ever there is a tomorrow when we're not together.......
    there is something you must always remember.
    You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
    But the most important thing is, even if we're apart...... I'll always be with you.
    Winne the Pooh - A A Milne

A friend is a hand that is always holding yours,
    no matter how close or far apart you may be.
    A friend is someone who is always there and will always, always care.
    A friend is a feeling of forever in the heart.

Post Thanks / Like
    Fab thread....

It was Stephen's birthday yesterday so we are going to red hot world buffet friends tonight in Cardiff.

We just been to our travel agent to see how much it would cost us to go over to WDW again May next year and the quote we got was 2540 all inclusive and Charter Travels quoted us 2450 all inclusive mmmhhh

Sun is out to play today

---
    I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?wdvqwa

Post Thanks / Like
    where did that week go
    we dont have any plans Dave's son is here and they have just been for a walk with lucy (im still laid up with a sore arm from last weeks fall :( )
    there eating chilli king prawns in the kitchen which i dont like so got a meal for 1 in
    tomorrow were going to my in laws for lunch as Dave's son has to be home by 4 and the holiday traffic on a sunday at that time is just awful here so sneaking out in the morning before its busy :)
    then monday will have crept back around :(

next year we are deffinately going back to disney saying that i havent got on the plane to new york yet so i best just shut my mouth on that for now :)

Post Thanks / Like
    The week has gone far to fast for my liking!
    Weve had tummy bugs galore in this house so havent done that much - although we did get a trip to legoland in!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Kate, post: 281931
    The week has gone far to fast for my liking!
    Weve had tummy bugs galore in this house so havent done that much - although we did get a trip to legoland in!
    Glad you managed to get to Legoland Kate, so sorry you have all been so poorly

If ever there is a tomorrow when we're not together.......
    there is something you must always remember.
    You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
    But the most important thing is, even if we're apart...... I'll always be with you.
    Winne the Pooh - A A Milne

A friend is a hand that is always holding yours,
    no matter how close or far apart you may be.
    A friend is someone who is always there and will always, always care.
    A friend is a feeling of forever in the heart.

Post Thanks / Like
    I've had the week off -spent watching Jubilee celebrations and revising. Wednesday is my exam, the end is in sight, just want it over with now. Had a lovely reprieve today as you may have seen from another thread- went to the Theatre to watch south pacific at the theatre, ribs and jack daniels sauce for lunch mmmm. More revision tomorrow then work on Monday boo.

Post Thanks / Like
    I feel as though I've spent the week on the phone to Three mobile after my sister's account has some sort of block on it. No problem getting signal on it with my sim card in it, and her sim card has no signal in my phone. We're on the third (?) sim card now from three and still getting the same problem.

We have spoken to their technical department so many times and they are just going through a turn on/turn off scenario and asking us to swap the sim again.

To me there is clearly no problem with the sim, there is no problem with the area as friends on Three are getting signal, and there is no problem with the phone as verified by the Apple Store. Apparently it is 5-7 days before a senior member of staff can get back in touch, another member of staff told me I'd get a call back yesterday after we told them we were definitely not paying the bill.

Of course now this hasn't happened! 9 days of calling non stop and still no signal what so ever. They think everything has been provisioned to her account and can't see what the problem is however it's going to take 5-7 days to be decided whether we will get out of the contract for free which of course is absolute nonsense as you can bet your bottom dollar that if we didn't pay up for 9 days we'd have the service cut off so they're not covering their side of the contract.

All of this on top of a 3.5% rise in the contract cost!! Ridiculous and I'm not settling for anything less than cancellation without charge.
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Disney International College Program: May 2011 working in Attractions (Voyage of the Little Mermaid & Disney Junior: Live on Stage!)

Post Thanks / Like
    Yesterday was youngest DS and DDIL's 10th Anniversary. They are out of town so we have Nathanael and Jacob. We went on a picnic today and then to National Airport to watch planes and then to Dairy Queen for some ice cream. Jacob was more interested in Grandma's than his own. LOL

My Facebook Profile: Facebook

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. - Heather Cortez

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by uscwest, post: 281981
    Yesterday was youngest DS and DDIL's 10th Anniversary. They are out of town so we have Nathanael and Jacob. We went on a picnic today and then to National Airport to watch planes and then to Dairy Queen for some ice cream. Jacob was more interested in Grandma's than his own. LOL
    How old are they now John?

Post Thanks / Like
    Nathanael is 6 Jacob 1 1/2

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

My Facebook Profile: Facebook

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. - Heather Cortez

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast