Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Tequila!

Post Thanks / Like
    It depends on the type of tequila and the quality (like most things). I can do shots of silver Patron without blinking an eye. Reposado on the other hand incited chest grabbing, coughing, eye rolling pain...

I'm not a fan of some of the more popular brands of tequila, and no I'm not touching anything that has a worm in the bottle. Ick.

The margaritas at the Cave in Mexico are truly unique and wonderful(ly expensive ). We share, that reduces the cost a bit.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.” ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Ive never had a tequila

Post Thanks / Like
    I had the La Cava Tequila Flight which consisted of:
    Partida Blanco, Don Julio Reposado, Gran Centenario Añejo

The Blanco wasn't bad, it went down fairly easily. The Reposado - I'll just say I was NOT a fan (burn baby, burn). My favorite was the Añejo - quite smooth and tasty. As a general rule though, I prefer Añejo, so that wasn't surprising ;-)

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Wendy, post: 282040
    In all the time I've know you, I can't actually think of any drink you don't like AND I mean that in the nicest possible way
    Hahaha, indeed...what can I say, my friend, my tastes are many and varied ;-) one caveat though...jaegermeister tends to make me mouthy ;-)

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by uscwest, post: 282028
    ONE of these days I simply MUST get into the Tequila shop. Becca, we need to be there at the same time. LOL
    Oh, where is that?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mexico Pavillion of the World Showcase :-)

Just inside and to the right...straight on to tequila ;-)

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Beccaberry, post: 282148
    Mexico Pavillion of the World Showcase :-)

Just inside and to the right...straight on to tequila ;-)

Awesome, why does that sound so familiar...oh wait..second star to the right..straight on till morning...hehe:tongue:

I must have walked by it a hundred time! You would think that I could sniff it out!

Post Thanks / Like
    It's still fairly new (4 years maybe?) and quite small. It was quite lively when we were in there the other day...lots of "Heat" supporters (and equally passionate non-supporters). Interesting to watch the number of managers and security increase in proportion to the noise level...

Post Thanks / Like
    Got to stay on top of things right? I think I know where it is now...it is in the plaza section on the right just below the curving stairs right? Used to be a shop I think.

Post Thanks / Like
    Yep, that's the location! It used to be a jewelry shop. It is small and very popular. It's not unusual to have a line formed waiting to get in. There are some tables, and a standing only bar...

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.” ~Aristotle

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast