Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Tequila!

It depends on the type of tequila and the quality (like most things). I can do shots of silver Patron without blinking an eye. Reposado on the other hand incited chest grabbing, coughing, eye rolling pain...

I'm not a fan of some of the more popular brands of tequila, and no I'm not touching anything that has a worm in the bottle. Ick.

The margaritas at the Cave in Mexico are truly unique and wonderful(ly expensive ). We share, that reduces the cost a bit.

Ive never had a tequila

I had the La Cava Tequila Flight which consisted of:
    Partida Blanco, Don Julio Reposado, Gran Centenario Aņejo

The Blanco wasn't bad, it went down fairly easily. The Reposado - I'll just say I was NOT a fan (burn baby, burn). My favorite was the Aņejo - quite smooth and tasty. As a general rule though, I prefer Aņejo, so that wasn't surprising ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by Wendy, post: 282040
    In all the time I've know you, I can't actually think of any drink you don't like AND I mean that in the nicest possible way
    Hahaha, indeed...what can I say, my friend, my tastes are many and varied ;-) one caveat though...jaegermeister tends to make me mouthy ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by uscwest, post: 282028
    ONE of these days I simply MUST get into the Tequila shop. Becca, we need to be there at the same time. LOL
    Oh, where is that?

Mexico Pavillion of the World Showcase :-)

Just inside and to the right...straight on to tequila ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by Beccaberry, post: 282148
    Mexico Pavillion of the World Showcase :-)

Just inside and to the right...straight on to tequila ;-)

Awesome, why does that sound so familiar...oh wait..second star to the right..straight on till morning...hehe:tongue:

I must have walked by it a hundred time! You would think that I could sniff it out!

It's still fairly new (4 years maybe?) and quite small. It was quite lively when we were in there the other day...lots of "Heat" supporters (and equally passionate non-supporters). Interesting to watch the number of managers and security increase in proportion to the noise level...

Got to stay on top of things right? I think I know where it is now...it is in the plaza section on the right just below the curving stairs right? Used to be a shop I think.

Yep, that's the location! It used to be a jewelry shop. It is small and very popular. It's not unusual to have a line formed waiting to get in. There are some tables, and a standing only bar...

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast