Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: best steakhouse in orlando area?

  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    868
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi, please could someone tell me where the best steakhouse is in the Orlando/I-Drive area. Many thanks.



  2. #2
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Staffordshire U.K.
    Posts
    5,883
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by disneymom, post: 282107
    Hi, please could someone tell me where the best steakhouse is in the Orlando/I-Drive area. Many thanks.
    Not exactly I-drive per se, but Charley`s [located on US192 West, close to the entrance to Celebration] is highly recommended, and we make a point of dining there on each trip.





  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Caerphilly, Wales, UK
    Posts
    745
    Post Thanks / Like
    I seem to remember Longhorn being absolutely phenomenal. Think that's on the 192 Kissimmee area near Old Town. Ish??


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk







  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Dorset UK
    Posts
    3,356
    Post Thanks / Like
    cheap end we love longhorn they are the best in our opinion more expesive yacht and beach club steakhouse is devine

  5. #5
    Administrator keith's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    21,074
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by daveann, post: 282220
    cheap end we love longhorn they are the best in our opinion more expesive yacht and beach club steakhouse is devine
    Just goes to show how different people have different experiences

    I was kinda disappointed by longhorn. Very mediocre steak IMHO although the service was friendly enough!

    Not in the same league as Charleys though
    Disney information? Try our online guidebook at http://wdisneysecrets.com
    Get your own Disney Countdown at http://toys.wdisneysecrets.com









  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Dorset UK
    Posts
    3,356
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Keith, post: 282343
    Just goes to show how different people have different experiences

    I was kinda disappointed by longhorn. Very mediocre steak IMHO although the service was friendly enough!

    Not in the same league as Charleys though
    now the strange thing is i dont like charleys havent enjoyed a meal there yet i find its a bit of a show place dont know if i am expressing this correctly you know the telling about the beef and the cuts and things then they serve up something thats run of the mill thats just my personal choice but my mother in law loves it there

  7. #7
    Administrator keith's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    21,074
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by daveann, post: 282363
    now the strange thing is i dont like charleys havent enjoyed a meal there yet i find its a bit of a show place dont know if i am expressing this correctly you know the telling about the beef and the cuts and things then they serve up something thats run of the mill thats just my personal choice but my mother in law loves it there
    yeah the meat trolly is a bit OTT once you've seen it once, I normally pass on that. I dont find it too pretentious tbh but maybe I'm a bit more snobby

    honestly though the steaks Ive had at charleys have been the best I've ever had. Im sitting here drooling because I dont know of ANYWHERE in the north UK that is anywhere near that good
    Disney information? Try our online guidebook at http://wdisneysecrets.com
    Get your own Disney Countdown at http://toys.wdisneysecrets.com









  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Dorset UK
    Posts
    3,356
    Post Thanks / Like
    do you know keith i dont think there is anywhere in the uk that does steak like they do in america i drool to at the thoughts of an american steak

  9. #9
    Administrator Wendy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    In Neverland
    Posts
    21,707
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Keith, post: 282371

    honestly though the steaks Ive had at charleys have been the best I've ever had. Im sitting here drooling because I dont know of ANYWHERE in the north UK that is anywhere near that good
    Quote Originally Posted by daveann, post: 282375
    do you know keith i dont think there is anywhere in the uk that does steak like they do in america i drool to at the thoughts of an american steak
    I agree completely, which is why I never get taken out for a steak because Chris says he gets a better fillet at home so there's no point in going out for me to moan about how they don't know how to cook steaks in the UK









    If ever there is a tomorrow when we're not together.......
    there is something you must always remember.
    You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
    But the most important thing is, even if we're apart...... I'll always be with you.
    Winne the Pooh - A A Milne



    A friend is a hand that is always holding yours,
    no matter how close or far apart you may be.
    A friend is someone who is always there and will always, always care.
    A friend is a feeling of forever in the heart.

  10. #10
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    87
    Post Thanks / Like
    Logans steakhouse is worth trying they have a lot of options on there menu

    Its casual dinning
    Mike

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •