Well, I learnt something new today, I never realised the DVC Members are allowed, (yes you read it correctly) to pool hop.
When staying on your Membership at any DVC Resort at the Walt Disney World Resort, you and any Guests staying with you are permitted to use most of the other Disney Vacation Club and Walt Disney World Resort hotel pools (in addition to the pool at the resort hotel at which you are staying) if they are not at capacity.
You may be asked to present your current Key to the World card with your "DVC Member" designation on it to use the other resort hotel pools.
There are some exclusions and these are:
- Disney's Art of Animation Resort
- Bay Cove Pool at Bay Lake Tower at Disney's Contemporary Resort
- Uzima Pool and Samawati Springs Pool at Disney's Animal Kingdom Lodge
- Stormalong Bay at Disney's Yacht & Beach Club Resorts
- The leisure pool at Disney's Beach Club Villas
Resort hotel pools may become unavailable from time to time due to capacity limitations.
Due to the high occupancy that is expected, Disney Vacation Club Members and any Guests staying with them may not pool hop during the following dates:
2012 Blockout Dates
- February 19 - 25 (Sunday - Saturday)
- March 31 - April 14 (Saturday - Saturday)
- May 25 - 28 (Friday – Monday)
- June 29 - July 7 (Friday - Saturday)
- August 31 - Sept 3 (Friday - Monday)
- November 19 - 25 (Monday - Sunday)
- Dec 16, 2012 - Jan. 5, 2013 (Sunday - Saturday)