Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Finally, Finally, FINALLY!

Post Thanks / Like
    Lol Disney was adamant that there was no such postcard. I think they just gave me the discount to get me off the phone lol

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    Fantastic! Man, it has been FOREVER since we've seen you...
    Donna
    (aka wdwgrandma)

Post Thanks / Like
    Yes, Donna...sure seems like forever. We're leaving for VA next Wednesday and will be there through July 7th...maybe we could squeeze in a mini-meet for dinner or something. Not sure how much time I'll have yet. Marcus' mom passed away December 2010 and we've done next to nothing with her house in Vienna...Marcus' sister moved in and was keeping it as a shrine...wouldn't let us touch anything.

And now his sister passed away in April...we're coming down for her memorial service on 6/30 and we're hoping to get some work done on the house. But I may really need a cocktail to make it through the week.

"Always take a banana to a party." :banana1:

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Figment, post: 283255
    Yes, Donna...sure seems like forever. We're leaving for VA next Wednesday and will be there through July 7th...maybe we could squeeze in a mini-meet for dinner or something. Not sure how much time I'll have yet. Marcus' mom passed away December 2010 and we've done next to nothing with her house in Vienna...Marcus' sister moved in and was keeping it as a shrine...wouldn't let us touch anything.

And now his sister passed away in April...we're coming down for her memorial service on 6/30 and we're hoping to get some work done on the house. But I may really need a cocktail to make it through the week.
    Again, bad timing. We'll be visiting my mom that whole week for her 79th birthday... Creepy cruds...
    Donna
    (aka wdwgrandma)

Post Thanks / Like
    Sounds like a well timed and deserved trip Michelle. Very glad you will be able to go to WDW.

Post Thanks / Like
    Glad you are able to be going back. I'ml excited for you.
    Sam x

Post Thanks / Like
    Ok...New itinerary to take advantage of the FREE dining plan.

11/1 Thursday Arrival early afternoon...heading to MK with dinner at Crystal Palace (a 1st for us) at 3:50pm and sticking around to see MSEP and Wishes,

11/2 Friday Off to EPCOT for the day with lunch at Le Cellier at 2:40pm. Then back to MK in the evening for MNSSHP.

11/3 Saturday All day at AK with dinner at Tusker House (1st time) at 5:15pm

11/4 Sunday EPCOT for the day with dinner at Coral Reef at 4:20pm.

11/5 Monday Off to DHS with a mid afternoon lunch/dinner at Sci-Fi (1st time) at 3:20pm. Fantasmic!

11/6 Tuesday is our undecided day. Would love to try to go to Harry Potter at IoA. We have a LATE dinner scheduled at Ohana at 9:15pm but not sure we're going to keep it. Was the only time I could get ALL week, but not sure we want to eat that late.

11/7 Wednesday Headed home in late afternoon...may head to DTD for some shopping. No ADRs planned.

Any comments or advise?

"Always take a banana to a party." :banana1:

Post Thanks / Like
    I hope you enjoy Tusker House as much as we did.

I'm not a fan of 'Ohana, so I'd be changing that one.

Enjoy!!!!

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Figment....I think you will be so happy with the choices...Sorry Sister Tink, we kind of like Ohana...cousin...hehe

Now about the teenage thing...if yours is anything like mine..you still have some time there. DD wanted to spend her 21st birthday not in a bar, or beach hanging out with her friends (not that she doesn't) but with her mom, and dad at WDW....so hang in there.

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh yes, many folks so love 'Ohana. Just commenting that we don't care for it.

Oh, and Dan, that's "col ceathrar!"

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast