Thread: A Look at Summer Fashion in TrenD at the Downtown Disney Marketplace at Walt Disney World Resort

Post Thanks / Like
    TrenD is located in the Downtown Disney Marketplace at Walt Disney World Resort, this stylish boutique is the place for the most chic, edgy and up-to-date Disney fashions and accessories plus exclusive merchandise from cutting-edge designers. The assortment in TrenD changes often, so we visited the location with Disney Theme Park Merchandise development team members to get a look at some of the latest fashion items for summer at Disney Parks.

There is a release party on the 14th July for the new Dooney & Bourke handbags and if you are planning to attend the party you will receive a special gift-with-purchase promotion on that day only. With the purchase of $100.00 or more of any Dooney & Bourke item(s) at ticketed price, you can receive one free select key chain similar to the one pictured below.

[ATTACH]11830.vB[/ATTACH]

Attached Images Attached Images

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank heavens we will have left Florida by then as we will be in New York.

My DW "saved" me a fortune on one of our cruises when she [I] bought a Dooney & Burke bag at a "bargain sale price" almost as soon as we had boarded.
    She reckoned that it saved me a lot of money!!!!How`s that for female logic?

Post Thanks / Like
    That's my girl

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Slowhand, post: 283567
    My DW "saved" me a fortune on one of our cruises when she [I] bought a Dooney & Burke bag at a "bargain sale price" almost as soon as we had boarded.
    She reckoned that it saved me a lot of money!!!!How`s that for female logic?
    Hmmm... sounds like mine Terry! Except mine goes to the store and buys clothes off the clearance rack. You know, 90% off and all that. They're the wrong size and they don't fit but who cares? They were on sale.

I don't get it.

Tom (... puzzled, I am.)

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by catrancher, post: 283572
    I don't get it.

Tom (... puzzled, I am.)
    Well that's because you are a man :wink: and it's a female thing

Post Thanks / Like
    You two act like there is something wrong with this!

Silly boys.