Thread: Room request at Caribbean Beach

Post Thanks / Like
    I called today to pay for our trip in August. I was hoping to upgrade to a preferred room in order to be closer to the main pool however the cast member said that the preferred rooms were no longer available for our time period. My question is how and when do I try and request a room just outside the preferred area. Which buildings are closest that are not considered preferred? Thanks in advance for all responses

off site- AUG 86 --- carribean beach JULY94
    all star movies JULY99- all star sports JULY00
    coronado JAN01---------all star sports AUG01
    all star music JULY02 ---All Star Movies Apr03
    POR JULY04 -------------Disneyland Hotel Aug 04
    Pop Century APR 05 -----Pop Century AuG 05
    Pop Century AUG 06-----Carribean beach Aug 07
    Pop Century Aug-08----- Pop Century Aug -09
    Pop Century Aug-11------Off Prop- Feb 12
    Caribbean Bch-Aug 12---Pop Century Aug 13
    Pop Dec 14---Pop Feb 15--Pop April 15

15 minutes (or so) North of WDW
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm not much good at this as I almost never request a specific area of any resort. The only times I have requested a specific area, I've done so at check in.

I don't know enough of the new designation of buildings (preferred, standard, etc) to be able to help at all with "just outside of preferred."

Hopefully, someone who has been there recently can comment on the locations.
    Life is fragile. Each day really does matter. Live, live, live! Remember to love and let love, too.

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle