Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Why do you love Disney/Florida

Post Thanks / Like
    Why I love Disney - The main reason is because I have so many wonderful memories with my parents and sister on our family vacations growing up. It's just such a happy place to go and there are so many things to do.

Why I love Florida - uh, um....weather!! Growing up in Chicago for my first 28 years and then another 8 years in Minnesota I can appreciate the 70 degree January's!! Plus the fact that most of our vacation destinations are here it made sense to move here to save all that airfare!!

WDW = 39 visits since 1979
    DCL = 3 cruises since 2002

Upcoming Vacations:
    [COLOR=rgb(255, 0, 0)]Dec 2014 [/COLOR]=
    WDW - Animal Kingdom Lodge - Grand Villa Savanna View
    [COLOR=rgb(255, 0, 0)]Feb 2015[COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)] = DCL - 5 Night Western Caribbean on the Wonder - 20th Wedding Anniversary Celebration[/COLOR][/COLOR]
    [COLOR=rgb(255, 0, 0)][COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)][COLOR=rgb(255, 0, 0)]April 2015[/COLOR] = WDW - Boardwalk Villas[/COLOR][/COLOR]

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnie, post: 283615
    I love Disney not Florida. The heat and humidity are the same here so I can get that at home :tongue:

Disney is my Happy Place. Pure and Simple. I don't even try to explain it to anyone any longer. Those who get it need no explanation and those who don't will never understand.
    Very well said Johnie.....and you are SO right about our heat and humidity...going to be a scorcher today...hitting 100 !

Post Thanks / Like
    A friend asked us yesterday why we just don't go to Disneyland Paris if we love Disney so much.

Like so many of you it's Florida not just Disney. The whole experience of getting there, the parks, the people, the restaurants, the shopping everything. For my other half it's the driving, he loves how calm it is. Even the planning gets me so wound up.
    Sam x

Airdrie, North Lanarkshire, United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam, post: 284267
    A friend asked us yesterday why we just don't go to Disneyland Paris if we love Disney so much.

Like so many of you it's Florida not just Disney. The whole experience of getting there, the parks, the people, the restaurants, the shopping everything. For my other half it's the driving, he loves how calm it is. Even the planning gets me so wound up.
    I agree SAM its the resturants and just the whole FLORIDA EXPERIANCE.I love visiting new places and I like the driving as well

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Life is a journey not a destination"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12