Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Wdisneysecrets All new T-shirt exchange sent/recieved thread

Post Thanks / Like
    Glad you like the Ptown stuff. You would be a most welcome guest Julie! Johnie is about an hour and a half away. It would be fun.

Post Thanks / Like
    Posting our tshirts today - took some time for the designs to come through. Apologies for the delay to those receiving them.

PS - message from Deafjeff - he says hello, has been stupidly busy. Message from him to Monty Mouse - thanks for the London Olympics T-Shirt and socks (and other bits and bobs) Ironically he's asked me to type this today as he's been working over in London for a few days.

Deafjeff will resume normal service this week :)

See ya

S x

Post Thanks / Like
    Yay, mine came today :) thanks to Stephen for my personal t-shirt, card and leaflets. The t-shirt is perfect, I've been wanting a plain white one for when I'm baking and decorating my cupcakes so it'll come in very handy. I LOVE castles too, so thanks for the leaflets it's got us to book a trip in August to see a couple. Photos below :)

[ATTACH]12041.vB[/ATTACH]
    [ATTACH]12040.vB[/ATTACH]
    Attached Images Attached Images

Post Thanks / Like
    Glad you like it :)

Can't move for castles round here. At least three within a five mile radius of our house. And not a single one made out of plastic ;-)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like
    [ATTACH]12052.vB[/ATTACH]thank you do much to Sam!! I received a tshirt and a bunch of other goodies from Wales. "Cymru am byth" means Wales forever. She even told me how to pronounce it but I think I'm doing it wrong lol
    Attached Images Attached Images

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    I too got a fantastic love from Caerphilly t-shirt and leaflets from Dear Jeff. Thank you so much I love it. My hubbie says I'm going to have to get it surgically removed as I haven't taken it off since Saturday. My Meg has got her eye on it too, even though it's too big for her she thinks she can wear as a nightshirt. Not a chance Chicken Duck (sorry that's her nickname).

The leaflets are great too and we've decided we're most certainly going to come your way. You're not actually that far from our in laws so we'll make it a family trip.

Once again thank you sooooooooo much.

Johnie I'm really glad you got your t-shirt ok. I hope you'll find the other things useful too.
    Sam x

Post Thanks / Like
    Well by my calculation that's everyone recieved their shirts, we may not have been the biggest exchange group but it went well, I know little tinker and I enjoyed it. Thanks for taking part guys

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you for organizing it!! I enjoyed it :-)

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you.
    Sam x

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for organising. I love my Olympics t-shirt.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

My Facebook Profile: Facebook

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. - Heather Cortez

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast