Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Dreary Monday...

Post Thanks / Like
    ugh i have been in a bad mood all day! i don't know why i think the stress of the last couple of months has finally hit home. Could do with some good weather to cheer me up! Especially with a weekend of celebrations for Daniel's 18th coming up!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Watchinherskip, post: 283703
    True enough neighbor!! Course, in the dome, I never see what is going on in the real world. Sometimes I can hear it on the roof though. Then I know I am glad to be in the dome and not walking about.
    When I'm in the office, I have NO idea what is going on outside! My office is an interior one so no windows. Maybe that's a good thing. I don't know.

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    Yeah, I have had a variety of classrooms over the career, both with windows (non air conditioned schools) and interior laboratory/classroom that was air conditioned...think I would take the latter.

DW, DD and I are going to the Homearama (Parade of new homes) in Chesapeake tonight. Hopefully the weather will hold out.

Post Thanks / Like
    Friends of mine flew out to MCO today. Hope they checked the weather forecast before they left.

Post Thanks / Like
    So a half hour or so ago I decided I needed a restroom break and I pass by the exterior window only to see the sky PITCH BLACK. I have spent the last hour in the most interior of hallways in this building waiting for a tornado. Praying A LOT mind you. Now it seems to be ok here but I swear I may very well be having a panic attack.

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    it sounds like the perfect day to stay home

Stay safe Tink!

Post Thanks / Like
    wow Johnie

You too stay safe

Post Thanks / Like
    Be careful Dan! It's headed towards Hampton Roads

Post Thanks / Like
    Sunny and high 80's working toward high 90's by this weekend here in northern Virginia.
    Donna
    (aka wdwgrandma)

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnie, post: 283730
    So a half hour or so ago I decided I needed a restroom break and I pass by the exterior window only to see the sky PITCH BLACK. I have spent the last hour in the most interior of hallways in this building waiting for a tornado. Praying A LOT mind you. Now it seems to be ok here but I swear I may very well be having a panic attack.
    I know what you mean...storm came up out of nowhere! Sky went midnight black and winds were off the hook. We had a few branches come down but are fine. Even made it to the Homerama! Glad you are ok. Lots of destruction in your area.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast