Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: A Photo for the "Haters" :)

Post Thanks / Like
    Who sees malice? I see people having fun with a conversation.

Reasonable minds will differ...

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    My biggest problem with mail on the iPad is the mass delete capability. I have to click Edit and then select the messages, one at a time, that I want to delete. Then hit the delete key. In Outlook I can mass select them and then delete them all.

My Facebook Profile: Facebook

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. - Heather Cortez

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix

Post Thanks / Like
    Guess I get a fair share of email...and usually handle it at work in outlook (OWA for the schools, outlook for the museum) so the iPad mail function is just a handy way to see when I get mail at home.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Watchinherskip, post: 284080
    Guess I get a fair share of email...and usually handle it at work in outlook (OWA for the schools, outlook for the museum) so the iPad mail function is just a handy way to see when I get mail at home.
    I have a smartphone on which I get email, my iPad, and my laptop, not to mention web access to my mail (All personal, not work). Even if I delete an email from the server it still shows up on all three devices.

My Facebook Profile: Facebook

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. - Heather Cortez

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by uscwest, post: 284088
    I have a smartphone on which I get email, my iPad, and my laptop, not to mention web access to my mail (All personal, not work). Even if I delete an email from the server it still shows up on all three devices.
    Ah well in good setup, every device is perfectly synced to the server so they all show exactly the same results in real time. So if you delete an email on your smartphone, it'll automatically be gone from all the other devices.
    Disney information? Try our online guidebook at http://wdisneysecrets.com
    Get your own Disney Countdown at http://toys.wdisneysecrets.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Keith, post: 284089
    Ah well in good setup, every device is perfectly synced to the server so they all show exactly the same results in real time. So if you delete an email on your smartphone, it'll automatically be gone from all the other devices.

IMAP accounts. Leave the folders on the server. Push updates. Delete on one device, gone from all the rest.

Tom (... the Cloud before it was the Cloud! )

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234