Thread: Found an Ipod thingy...

Post Thanks / Like
    Had to get DD to figure out how to get into it cos you know me......

Anyhooo.... it has 1 phone number of a girls name and I've tried to ring that, no joy, the next number was a local curry house, rang that, no joy... the last contact is an email addy which I've emailed... nothing.

So I am trying to get this guys Ipod back to him. It has pictures of his family and the usual boys toys, cars, dirt bikes etc and erm two of a scantily clad woman. It is weird though because it is quite battered and only three contacts on it? His messages are of no help either, I got his name and his wife's name but that's it.

I'm guessing that the scantily clad woman is not his wife, she looks too young to be having teenage kids lol. Plus it's odd that it has one female contact, a curry house and an email addy and that's it. May be it's a *secret* phone and it got lobbed out the window on purpose and that's why I can't get hold of him to return it.

Look this is how rumours start!

Post Thanks / Like
    You might try the email address.

My Facebook Profile: Facebook

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. - Heather Cortez

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix

Post Thanks / Like
    I have, and no one has responded so I don't know what to do now? I will wait and try the number again, but not had any joy so far.

Post Thanks / Like
    Could you take it to the Apple Store? Willing to bet he has an apple ID and therefore they'd have his address.
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Disney International College Program: May 2011 working in Attractions (Voyage of the Little Mermaid & Disney Junior: Live on Stage!)

Post Thanks / Like
    Well I hope if he is a cheat he gets what's coming to him! Something I can't abide LOL

Post Thanks / Like
    Ooh that's very helpful Josh, thank you.