Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Terrible incident at EPCOT

Post Thanks / Like
    That is terrible. I can't believe that his wife said all he did was slap him. If you are going to punish a child it certainly should not be by striking him in the face like that. Disgusting. Lock him up and throw away the key.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

My Facebook Profile: Facebook

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. - Heather Cortez

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix

Post Thanks / Like
    This just sickens me. What the father did is horrible. I can only imagine what goes on in private. As for the mother, I would bet money that she fears for her safety as well and is powerless to do anything :-(

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

NW UK, handy for the Lakes, Dales, Peak District a
    Post Thanks / Like
    Absolutely sickening! But, at a far lower threshold of abuse, how many times have you seen grim-faced parents (usually, but not exclusively Dads) dragging their miserable, hot and tired brood around the parks, insisting that they WILL have a great time, given the cost etc.....

Post Thanks / Like
    Absolutely disgusting. I hope he gets locked up in a nasty jail over there and the other inmates know what he's in for.

What a big brave man............ not and yes I would have intervened because I get a red mist come over my eyes and god help them....

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Shellyamc, post: 284259
    There is a special place in hell..
    Maybe not too special. What a *#%^$#!!!!

WDW = 39 visits since 1979
    DCL = 3 cruises since 2002

Upcoming Vacations:
    [COLOR=rgb(255, 0, 0)]Dec 2014 [/COLOR]=
    WDW - Animal Kingdom Lodge - Grand Villa Savanna View
    [COLOR=rgb(255, 0, 0)]Feb 2015[COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)] = DCL - 5 Night Western Caribbean on the Wonder - 20th Wedding Anniversary Celebration[/COLOR][/COLOR]
    [COLOR=rgb(255, 0, 0)][COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)][COLOR=rgb(255, 0, 0)]April 2015[/COLOR] = WDW - Boardwalk Villas[/COLOR][/COLOR]

Post Thanks / Like
    Three!!! He is THREE!! Not that this behavior is acceptable at ANY age, but what on Earth could a THREE year old in a stroller be doing to his brothers that was so awful???? Sadly, these incidents happen all too often...and furthermore, shame shame on that mother for not standing up for her CHILD.

Post Thanks / Like
    I was surprised to read that the parents wouldn't let the authorities take the child to hospital, I would have thought they would have automatically removed him I suppose it's different because they are on holiday.

If ever there is a tomorrow when we're not together.......
    there is something you must always remember.
    You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
    But the most important thing is, even if we're apart...... I'll always be with you.
    Winne the Pooh - A A Milne

A friend is a hand that is always holding yours,
    no matter how close or far apart you may be.
    A friend is someone who is always there and will always, always care.
    A friend is a feeling of forever in the heart.

Post Thanks / Like
    In NYC that child would have been brought to the hospital and removed from the parents and placed into Children Services pending an investigation. The father would have been immediately arrested and charged with Assault and Endangering the Welfare of a Child. Charging the mother would be difficult but it's a possibility that she could be charged with the endangering charge as well.

off site- AUG 86 --- carribean beach JULY94
    all star movies JULY99- all star sports JULY00
    coronado JAN01---------all star sports AUG01
    all star music JULY02 ---All Star Movies Apr03
    POR JULY04 -------------Disneyland Hotel Aug 04
    Pop Century APR 05 -----Pop Century AuG 05
    Pop Century AUG 06-----Carribean beach Aug 07
    Pop Century Aug-08----- Pop Century Aug -09
    Pop Century Aug-11------Off Prop- Feb 12
    Caribbean Bch-Aug 12---Pop Century Aug 13
    Pop Dec 14---Pop Feb 15--Pop April 15

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by BUTTERHEAD1, post: 284468
    In NYC that child would have been brought to the hospital and removed from the parents and placed into Children Services pending an investigation. The father would have been immediately arrested and charged with Assault and Endangering the Welfare of a Child. Charging the mother would be difficult but it's a possibility that she could be charged with the endangering charge as well.
    Quick. Let's get these morons an all expense paid trip to New York city.

Oh, when you've got that animal in handcuffs, can you beat him a little bit?

Oh OK, if you insist. A lot. Please!

Tom (... still fuming...)

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm surprised a bit too, that the child wasn't brought to the hospital regardless of parental consent. I wonder if it had something to do with their citizenship? I have no idea.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12