Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: WDW Dooney and Bourke purse question

Post Thanks / Like
    Does anyone have any info on the original purse that WDW sold? I have one and kept it in its original packaging. I never used it. Well I sold it on Amazon and now the woman is telling me it is not an original and wants a refund. UGH. I know for a fact its an original as I bought it at WDW! She is saying it does not have WDW and California (I am assuming she means Disneyland) on it like her daughter's does. Does anyone have any info on this? Thanks so much

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    which of the purses was it johnie cause we got them about the same time and if you remember you took a pic of your mama with mine on a disney bus surely that will prove you bought it from disney sorry i cant help more :)

Post Thanks / Like
    I told the woman that I purchased it at WDW and that it is indeed an original. But I told her I would refund her the money after I received the purse with all original tags, etc back and that she would have to pay the return shipping. I'm expecting an issue with this.

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    Does yours have Disneyland on it too?? That was the year I took mom to WDW for Christmas, shoot I can't even remember what year that was.

Post Thanks / Like
    it was end of 2009 will have to check my bag :)

Post Thanks / Like
    thank you!

Post Thanks / Like
    [ATTACH]11889.vB[/ATTACH][ATTACH]11890.vB[/ATTACH]

Just took these pics
    Attached Images Attached Images

Post Thanks / Like
    It has DisneyLAND on it??? Ok that is weird. I should have taken pics of the bag before I sent it off but truly it has been in the Dooney & Bourke shopping bag since I got it.

Post Thanks / Like
    maybe not all of them are exactly the same? cut from material and yours just happens to not have it on?
    did you put photos on amazon that she could see?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by britchick, post: 284345
    maybe not all of them are exactly the same? cut from material and yours just happens to not have it on?
    did you put photos on amazon that she could see?
    That was the case with some Dooney and Bourke DCL purses. I got one for my DW this past Christmas that some people were complaining about cause it didn't have the Captain Mickey graphic on it. However, the one we got did so we were good.

But some people were less than happy that theirs didn't.

Tom (... purchaser of Dooney and Burke stuff for his DW who he likes to stay on the good side of.)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast