Thread: psychics, horroscopes, do you believe?

Post Thanks / Like
    Do you believe in any of ths? I had a reading done almost against my will over the weekend which has worried me and although I keep telling myself I dont believe it its on my mind constantly :(

Post Thanks / Like
    I don't really. My educational background is psychology, so I'm pretty immune to that sort of magical thinkning.

Push it off. Whomever told you worrisome things doesn't know a spit more about your future than you do!

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm open to new experiences and to learning new possibilities. However with that in mind, I haven't yet found a single instance that makes me believe in the things you've mentioned.

Totally respect those who do but I'm not yet one of them
    Disney information? Try our online guidebook at http://wdisneysecrets.com
    Get your own Disney Countdown at http://toys.wdisneysecrets.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by disneymom, post: 31085
    Do you believe in any of ths? I had a reading done almost against my will over the weekend which has worried me and although I keep telling myself I dont believe it its on my mind constantly :(
    Please don't worry. Any genuine spiritual consultant will not tell you anything worrying so I'm guessing whoever you saw is less than legit. :(
    [CENTER]

Post Thanks / Like
    I don't beleive in horoscopes. It can't possibly be correct for everyone.

I do think people are a lot like their astrological signs. I think one should have a complete chart done in order to gain more perspective.

I DO think there are people who are psychic. I don't know that everyone who claims to be psychic truly is though.

Did you get bad news? Did they offer to fix it for you for an additional fee? If so, they are probably a fake. Most psychics refuse to tell people anything bad they see.

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    I honestly don't believe in any of it. If people choose to then that is their right, but I wouldn't spend the money on it, especially horoscopes.

DLP The Disneyland Hotel
    1998 Wilderness Lodge
    1999 Off site
    2000 Caribbean Beach
    2001 Coronado Springs
    2003 Beach Club
    2005 Beach Club
    2007 Beach Club
    2009 Beach Club
    2012 Beach Club
    2014 Beach Club Concierge

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by MystikPiglit, post: 31089
    Please don't worry. Any genuine spiritual consultant will not tell you anything worrying so I'm guessing whoever you saw is less than legit. :(
    Completley agree with Mystikpiglit.

I had a reading done when i was 18 years old. The guy told me i would marry a man in a blue uniform and he would live over the water. Being 18 i went of all excited thinking oh perhaps it was someone in the Raf. Well yes i did marry someone in a blue uniform but he was not in the raf but a coach driver (i met him at work) and he lived over the water, the river tamar .

Post Thanks / Like
    I have *seen* things before they happened and *seen* things as they are happening but in a different room. All I know is what has happened to me so I wouldn't ever poo poo it. But there are charlatans out there and I think they are cruel people who should be avoided at all cost.

I was in another room and I *saw* someone have an accident in the next room as it happened and when someone rushed to aid them I told them what had happened even though I couldn't possibly have known... but I was correct.

Post Thanks / Like
    I do firmly believe that there are "things" that we cannot yet explain in this world. Unfortunately, I think there are far more instances of fraud out there than true mystery. :(

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Nope and Nope. I wouldn't worry too much about what one person told you. I'm sure they were just trying to make their money for the day:p015: