Thread: YAY!!! After almost 7 weeks....

Post Thanks / Like
    I am finally back home!!!! Stupid remodel took waaaayyyy longer than they said...oh wel...atleast I am home and can get back online! Wooot!!!
    One great pair of shoes can change your life.~~Cinderella
    Be the kind of Woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning the devil says " ! She's up!!"

:muahaha:

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome home I've missed you

If ever there is a tomorrow when we're not together.......
    there is something you must always remember.
    You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
    But the most important thing is, even if we're apart...... I'll always be with you.
    Winne the Pooh - A A Milne

A friend is a hand that is always holding yours,
    no matter how close or far apart you may be.
    A friend is someone who is always there and will always, always care.
    A friend is a feeling of forever in the heart.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hope you're happy with the result. :)
    [CENTER]

Post Thanks / Like
    i bet it's nice now though now it's done! Welcome home!

Post Thanks / Like
    Wow! Haven't seen you in too long!!! Good to hae you back with us. Hope your remodel is all you were hoping it would be.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome home.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

My Facebook Profile: Facebook

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. - Heather Cortez

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you all! I have missed everyone of you! And yes! The remodel is great! It looks like a whole new place lol.

Personally I was happy to see June come to an end....it was such a horrible month for us. I lost one of my dearest friends to his battle with liver cancer on June 1st...and then on June 7th they wanted us out of the apartment a week earlier than planned- massive stress there...and on June 18th we lost our darling Nikki- our wonderful fur baby of 20yrs. We haven't even had time to really mourn either loss and won't for several more weeks. Now we are moving back in and it's slow going as there are only 2 of us to do it.

Our WDW trip is off for Jan 2013...our van started raining parts during this displacement time and we went ahead and traded it in on much newer model..so we are back to car notes again lol.

However, my MIL called out of the blue and wants to take us to WDW in the last week of May in 2014- so we still have a trip to look forward to.

So June istarting with bitter sweet moments....but we will be fine. We are getting our feet back under us and that's a good thing :)

Much love, hugs and Disney Magic to you all!!!
    One great pair of shoes can change your life.~~Cinderella
    Be the kind of Woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning the devil says " ! She's up!!"

:muahaha: