Thread: SeaWorld Orlando Raises Ticket Prices

Post Thanks / Like
    SeaWorld Orlando has raised the cost of the gate ticket prices from Tuesday 3rd July.

Guests will have to pay $3 more to visit SeaWorld Orlando for a total of $84.99 plus tax.

Tickets for children ages 39 and under will now cost you $76.99 each.

Online prices are $10 cheaper for both adult and child one-day passes.

Multi-park combo tickets that also include Aquatica water park and Busch Gardens Tampa Bay Aquatica will now cost $10 more.

However, there is no increase to the SeaWorld-Aquatica combo ticket, and the cost of annual passes will also remain the same.

SeaWorld's price for a one-day ticket remains cheaper than its nearest neighbors, Walt Disney World and Universal Orlando, which both charge $89.

If ever there is a tomorrow when we're not together.......
    there is something you must always remember.
    You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
    But the most important thing is, even if we're apart...... I'll always be with you.
    Winne the Pooh - A A Milne

A friend is a hand that is always holding yours,
    no matter how close or far apart you may be.
    A friend is someone who is always there and will always, always care.
    A friend is a feeling of forever in the heart.

Post Thanks / Like
    Publix is selling Universal tickets; both parks one day for $123 or an annual pass with three extra months for $164! Durrrrr, now which would anyone prefer? Sheesh.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    It's crazy isn't it, unfortunately unlike Disney and SeaWorld, you can't buy an annual pass for Universal unless you are a Florida resident.

I called them to ask, explained that we come twice a year but she said it was only for residents. I did suggest it might be clearer if they called it a Florida Resident AP, I don't think that went down too well

If ever there is a tomorrow when we're not together.......
    there is something you must always remember.
    You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
    But the most important thing is, even if we're apart...... I'll always be with you.
    Winne the Pooh - A A Milne

A friend is a hand that is always holding yours,
    no matter how close or far apart you may be.
    A friend is someone who is always there and will always, always care.
    A friend is a feeling of forever in the heart.

Post Thanks / Like
    Seriously?! I didn't know that. Too weird. I'll have to check the Publix ones and see what they say...

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Theres a surprise eh! Now, i wonder if they will just raise their prices the once or go for twice?!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Wendy, post: 284521
    It's crazy isn't it, unfortunately unlike Disney and SeaWorld, you can't buy an annual pass for Universal unless you are a Florida resident.
    We buy Universal annual passes every year with no problem. I've just bought them online again for our next trip.
    Hope they let us in the park