Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: live trippie from Ireland day 1/2

Post Thanks / Like
    hi! well you all know about the bad start to our holiday yesterday so thats day 1 over with!

day 2 [monday]

we've had a nice day today apart from the rain.

me and my brother had a long paddle in the stream that runs along the bottom of the garden and ended up getting soaked, after that we pestered dad to play cricket with us in the field next door.

dad had to fix the brakes on his car as they stopped working properly on the way.

we hade a nice lunch with salad from ann's garden and now she is kindly cooking us a roast dinner with veg from her garden.

me and my brother have already caused mum loads of washing from playing in the muddy field and going in the stream!

hopefully bill will be taking us down to the local golf club to collect all the lost golf balls. (well it saves us buying them:tongue0011-1:)

hope to be back with another report for tomorrow!

Post Thanks / Like
    Sounds like you are off to a good start!!! Give your Mom my best and tell her to stop with the laundry and enjoy herself! :D

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Sounds like a lovely day....keep the reports coming. I hope you're taking photos too :thumbs_up:

Post Thanks / Like
    just a quick update

we didn't collect the golf balls last night but instead bill drove us down to bannow where we saw a massive river that met the sea. we had our own guided tour (by bill) of bannow and we visited ruins of a church and saw the ruins of a silver mine which were covered in foliage.

we did take a small fishing rod in case the river was in as its a good place to catch mackarel - unfortunatley the tide was out so we went to a different little beach that has really smooth stones on and me and matthew collected a few.

on the way home bill bought us all an ice cream that seemed to be a foot high.

im off for my dinner now l

Post Thanks / Like
    Wow that ice cream sounds yummy hope your`e all having a good time, say hi! to your Mum
    Jacqui xxx

Post Thanks / Like
    I want Bill to buy me a foot high ice cream too!

Post Thanks / Like
    I've added some pics to the original post!

Post Thanks / Like
    Nice photos! I love the flowers by the stream. Very colorful. Thanks!

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    mum changed the photos so they are on the actual post as it seemed to take ages to link to the gallery ones on our computer. :rolleyes008:

Post Thanks / Like
    Ilove ireland and enjoyed your report, any more photos?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast