Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Do You Take Advantage of Extra Magic Hours at the WDW Parks

Post Thanks / Like
    I've stayed onsite once and never took advantage of EMH, did I miss something by not doing this?

If you stay onsite do you prefer the morning or evening EMHs and is it part of the reason you stay on Disney property?

If ever there is a tomorrow when we're not together.......
    there is something you must always remember.
    You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
    But the most important thing is, even if we're apart...... I'll always be with you.
    Winne the Pooh - A A Milne

A friend is a hand that is always holding yours,
    no matter how close or far apart you may be.
    A friend is someone who is always there and will always, always care.
    A friend is a feeling of forever in the heart.

Post Thanks / Like
    We prefer morning as Donna is not really a night owl.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

My Facebook Profile: Facebook

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. - Heather Cortez

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix

Post Thanks / Like
    I love EMH. I will utilize both morning and evening, but I love the evening one's as the parks are so beautiful at night. Not too mention, it's cooler at midnight.

Post Thanks / Like
    Sometimes we do.

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    usually mornings, i found last August that MK didn't quieten down at all until after midnight at which point i wanted to be in bed!

Airdrie, North Lanarkshire, United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have not bothered with extra magic hours but this year have booked some adr's for the evening EMH days

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Life is a journey not a destination"

Post Thanks / Like
    morning hours are fanrific as its quieter less kids about and its brill for the likes of sorin night time was so busy

Post Thanks / Like
    Love love LOVE evening EMH!

We don't do mornings but love staying at magic kingdom past midnight. Most of the screaming kids have long since gone, it's less hot, less busy and everything is more special at night

Things like the jungle cruise get's a little more wild and the jokes sometimes a little more adult , haunted mansion looks like it should look, it's just all great.

Now, it's true that the earlier hours can be almost as busy as normal park hours, but it really does thin out later and queues are almost non-existent
    Disney information? Try our online guidebook at http://wdisneysecrets.com
    Get your own Disney Countdown at http://toys.wdisneysecrets.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Sometimes we do and sometimes we don't. We much prefer the extra 3 hours in the evening. When we don't take advantage we tend to avoid that park for the day since it tends to be more crowded.

We even sometimes like to take advantage of evening EMH when not staying on property. It's a great time to just stroll through the parks, shop and people watch. It's kind of relaxing since we know we are not in a hurray to try and get in line for something.

WDW = 39 visits since 1979
    DCL = 3 cruises since 2002

Upcoming Vacations:
    [COLOR=rgb(255, 0, 0)]Dec 2014 [/COLOR]=
    WDW - Animal Kingdom Lodge - Grand Villa Savanna View
    [COLOR=rgb(255, 0, 0)]Feb 2015[COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)] = DCL - 5 Night Western Caribbean on the Wonder - 20th Wedding Anniversary Celebration[/COLOR][/COLOR]
    [COLOR=rgb(255, 0, 0)][COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)][COLOR=rgb(255, 0, 0)]April 2015[/COLOR] = WDW - Boardwalk Villas[/COLOR][/COLOR]

Post Thanks / Like
    Never did an evening one, but did a morning one a time or two. Had a really nice encounter with Mickey at one of them. He was all ours! No one else was around. (He walked up behind us). Fun times.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast