Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dizneyblonde, post: 284952
    Can't wait to do this in 5 weeks!
    Have you done it before T?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dizneyblonde, post: 284952
    Can't wait to do this in 5 weeks!
    You are braver than me

If ever there is a tomorrow when we're not together.......
    there is something you must always remember.
    You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
    But the most important thing is, even if we're apart...... I'll always be with you.
    Winne the Pooh - A A Milne

A friend is a hand that is always holding yours,
    no matter how close or far apart you may be.
    A friend is someone who is always there and will always, always care.
    A friend is a feeling of forever in the heart.

Post Thanks / Like
    Excellent, excellent ride. We managed it twice at Easter and it is the best ride in Orlando (for originality and effects and also so real)! A bit scary for under 7s and my Mum would definitely not do this one! Don't want to say too much as could easily spoil it! Just watch the board for ride times, we managed to only queue 10 mins even though park was heaving. Did see time of 3 hours wait.
    Montymouse

Post Thanks / Like
    I didnt go on this ride as both me and dd were poorly that day and couldnt face the queue. DH went on it though and said it was good - he's up in the loft at the moment trying to fix a new ladder, but when he emerges at some point tonight i will ask him what it was like!
    There is a chicken exit though, the queue goes all the way through hogwarts so its worth doing that

i bet theres a video on youtube somewhere that some naughty person has filmed!

Post Thanks / Like
    Aaah good to know there's a chicken exit. It sounds too gairy for Nanny but she'd love to see all the "stuff"

Post Thanks / Like
    It'll be a first for us as it was being built when we were last there in 2009.
    A week onsite at RPR should mean we get to ride a few times though,if you can drag me away from the Minions at US!

Post Thanks / Like
    The other ride is built over the former dueling dragons coaster. The Forbidden Journey is different. They do have a castle tour that you can do without riding the ride.

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnie, post: 285025
    The other ride is built over the former dueling dragons coaster. The Forbidden Journey is different. They do have a castle tour that you can do without riding the ride.
    Oooh that's good to know, thank you Johnie

If ever there is a tomorrow when we're not together.......
    there is something you must always remember.
    You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
    But the most important thing is, even if we're apart...... I'll always be with you.
    Winne the Pooh - A A Milne

A friend is a hand that is always holding yours,
    no matter how close or far apart you may be.
    A friend is someone who is always there and will always, always care.
    A friend is a feeling of forever in the heart.

Post Thanks / Like
    You're welcome. There is a special hallway with all of the talking portraits. The ride line did not go in there when I took the tour. I'm not sure if that is always the case. There is also a single rider line :-)

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    I have to say this is one of my favorite rides. I don't do roller coasters but I went on this one three times and my dad suffers from back problems but it didn't affect him at all with jarring around. Honestly I don't think its that bad I'm a big sissy when it comes to the rides. Big Thunder Mountain was about as bad as it gets for me. I know I'm pathetic, my dh says I'm a big girls blouse. Of course rides affect people in different ways but I would say give this a go.

I really enjoyed the whole of experience of the castle with the queue going through it. My advice though is to perhaps leave it to the end of the day. We went straight there as soon as the park opened, which is what we were advised, and we still had to queue an hour. The next day we went there after the studios closed and got to on it with just 5 mins, then, when we got off we walked back round again and got straight back on. This was about 30 mins before the park was due to close.
    Sam x

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast