Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: do you print your photos?

Post Thanks / Like
    Used to always be sending films to get developed but since going digital I have all my shots on the computer. Do you print yours and if so do you print at home or at a shop?

Post Thanks / Like
    I use a company called snapfish. They are very good and very reasonably priced. You upload your photos to them and they send you the prints in a matter of days. The first 30 prints are free! They can do them for a much better price than it would cost me to print them off at home on my photo printer.

Post Thanks / Like
    i now only print the ones i want to use in scrapbooks or holiday albums. I use photobox.

Post Thanks / Like
    i use photobox too....just print what i want for home, but thats not many tbh
    Mick

Sunridge Woods Villa Oct 2000 & 2002
    Esprit/Calabay Parc Oct 2004
    Sunset Ridge Oct 2008

Post Thanks / Like
    We use a small stand alone printer that we love, but it is packed away at the moment so I can't tell you what brand it is

Post Thanks / Like
    We print our own at home.
    We have a lexmark x5470 which is printer,fax machine,scanner all in one.

We only print photos we really need.
    wDisneySecrets.com Ticker

Post Thanks / Like
    If they are one's I'm using for specific purposes, then yes I do...with my family so far away, once a month I try to select a few photos of the kids I've taken and make a photo post card to send out...

If I have other one's I'd like to share with my parents or other family, I normally upload them to Wal-Mart...I can upload them from home, order them from here and then have them printed at my parents local Wal-Mart for them to pick up at their convenience. It's a great way to keep in touch!

Post Thanks / Like
    This year I took 2850 photos. Didn't fancy being pennyiless.. So I had 500 printed , courtesy of Asda. Think it was only about 25 , had some special vouchers or something.

Post Thanks / Like
    I am horrible about printing photos since we've gone digital.

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    I print a few, usually for Leu & crew who don't use the internet--much! And don't use email at all, although I do believe that will be changing in the near future!

I have an Epson photo printer. It's about five years old, so probably no longer available. It does a really nice job!

Beyond that, I store my photos on an external hard drive. Those that are important to me I also burn on CDs. Back-up, back-up, back-up!

I've crashed three hard drives (personal--excludes business), so I don't take any chances!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast