Thread: Altamonte Mall

Post Thanks / Like
    Where is it?

Niece wants a Hollister and A & F spending spree and I've heard that prices at this mall are lower because it's not a major tourist stop.

Post Thanks / Like
    It's definitely cheaper than the other malls and it is one of 2 malls in the area with Hollister and Abercrombie stores that offer the same reductions instore if there is a sale online.

The other mall is West Oaks Mall, but don't even think about going there as it is not very nice at all and Tink will tell you off if she finds out.

You can get some reduced or red lines in the Florida Mall and Mall at Millenia but they are very few and far between and you pay full price for everything

I haven't been to Altamonte Mall, we are going this year for the same reason as you

If ever there is a tomorrow when we're not together.......
    there is something you must always remember.
    You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
    But the most important thing is, even if we're apart...... I'll always be with you.
    Winne the Pooh - A A Milne

A friend is a hand that is always holding yours,
    no matter how close or far apart you may be.
    A friend is someone who is always there and will always, always care.
    A friend is a feeling of forever in the heart.

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh don't worry I will get full Tink permission before visiting any new places.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawn, post: 285471
    Oh don't worry I will get full Tink permission before visiting any new places.
    did you learn the hard way like I did

To get to the Mall you go up the I4 Eastbound, and come of at exit 92 onto the FL-436.

It's in the same direction as Sanford Airport and from Davenport it says it takes about an hour.

If ever there is a tomorrow when we're not together.......
    there is something you must always remember.
    You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
    But the most important thing is, even if we're apart...... I'll always be with you.
    Winne the Pooh - A A Milne

A friend is a hand that is always holding yours,
    no matter how close or far apart you may be.
    A friend is someone who is always there and will always, always care.
    A friend is a feeling of forever in the heart.

Post Thanks / Like
    Altamonte Mall is fine. Once you exit I4 stay to the right, and the mall will be just down the street on the left. It's a busy area with several options for lunch, dinner, etc.

DO NOT under any circumstances go to WEST OAKS!!! It's nearly a ghost town now, and the gangs are using it for their congregating. Don't even go during the day. It's awful.

If you want to take a ride a bit further than Altamonte, continue east (although you'll actually be going north) on I4 to Sanford. There is a huge mall there too.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle