Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Do You Take Advantage of FastPass

Post Thanks / Like
    We have used Fast Pass. I think it is a great tool to help manage limited time for popular attractions. We use it sometimes to simply by pass the long lines, not because we are on a time crunch.

We've never done Soarin' without the use of FP for example. Who would wait on that line if there were options!?

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Sometimes for me.

It depends when the returns are, which ride, and how I'm feeling. That being said, I will not wait in a line longer than 20-30 minutes anymore. One summer I was part human and part cattle as I stood in a very, very long line for Peter Pan. Never again. Now keep in mind, I tend to go during the busiest times of the years, so it makes it difficult.

I definitely use fast pass for Big Thunder Mountain.

Post Thanks / Like
    What is better than FastPass? I guess only multiple fast passes. We once ran to get a fast pass on Space Mountain and when we got there a CM was working on the pass machine. He called me over and gave me a stack of them for about the same time. We had like a dozen for DW, DD and myself. We got off and rode is a few times in a row and were able to give a few to two families who were so sad to find the wait too long and without a FP...They were so happy. I guess I knew what the CM felt giving them away.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawn, post: 285735
    Yes. Always. Especially for Soarin' and Test Track.
    I agree.

Post Thanks / Like
    We always use FastPass for Soarin' and Toy Story Mania. Other than that we use it sparingly.

WDW = 39 visits since 1979
    DCL = 3 cruises since 2002

Upcoming Vacations:
    [COLOR=rgb(255, 0, 0)]Dec 2014 [/COLOR]=
    WDW - Animal Kingdom Lodge - Grand Villa Savanna View
    [COLOR=rgb(255, 0, 0)]Feb 2015[COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)] = DCL - 5 Night Western Caribbean on the Wonder - 20th Wedding Anniversary Celebration[/COLOR][/COLOR]
    [COLOR=rgb(255, 0, 0)][COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)][COLOR=rgb(255, 0, 0)]April 2015[/COLOR] = WDW - Boardwalk Villas[/COLOR][/COLOR]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12