Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Do You Take Advantage of FastPass

Post Thanks / Like
    We have used Fast Pass. I think it is a great tool to help manage limited time for popular attractions. We use it sometimes to simply by pass the long lines, not because we are on a time crunch.

We've never done Soarin' without the use of FP for example. Who would wait on that line if there were options!?
    Life is fragile. Each day really does matter. Live, live, live! Remember to love and let love, too.

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Sometimes for me.

It depends when the returns are, which ride, and how I'm feeling. That being said, I will not wait in a line longer than 20-30 minutes anymore. One summer I was part human and part cattle as I stood in a very, very long line for Peter Pan. Never again. Now keep in mind, I tend to go during the busiest times of the years, so it makes it difficult.

I definitely use fast pass for Big Thunder Mountain.

Post Thanks / Like
    What is better than FastPass? I guess only multiple fast passes. We once ran to get a fast pass on Space Mountain and when we got there a CM was working on the pass machine. He called me over and gave me a stack of them for about the same time. We had like a dozen for DW, DD and myself. We got off and rode is a few times in a row and were able to give a few to two families who were so sad to find the wait too long and without a FP...They were so happy. I guess I knew what the CM felt giving them away.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawn, post: 285735
    Yes. Always. Especially for Soarin' and Test Track.
    I agree.

Post Thanks / Like
    We always use FastPass for Soarin' and Toy Story Mania. Other than that we use it sparingly.

WDW = 39 visits since 1979
    DCL = 3 cruises since 2002

Upcoming Vacations:
    [COLOR=rgb(255, 0, 0)]Dec 2014 [/COLOR]=
    WDW - Animal Kingdom Lodge - Grand Villa Savanna View
    [COLOR=rgb(255, 0, 0)]Feb 2015[COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)] = DCL - 5 Night Western Caribbean on the Wonder - 20th Wedding Anniversary Celebration[/COLOR][/COLOR]
    [COLOR=rgb(255, 0, 0)][COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)][COLOR=rgb(255, 0, 0)]April 2015[/COLOR] = WDW - Boardwalk Villas[/COLOR][/COLOR]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12