Thread: Making mousekeeper tip envelopes

Post Thanks / Like
    Does anyone have any photos of ones theyve done? or ideas for simple designs that I could make with the kids?

Post Thanks / Like
    When we did ours we didn't do anything fancy at all. We just used some Disney stickers that we had around and used markers to write Thank you Mousekeepers and little notes on them.

You could just write Mousekeeping on the front and then let the little bits decorate them however they want

Post Thanks / Like
    The ones I made just said "Thank you, Mousekeeping!" and I ran them through the printer.

Last year, Lexie added some artwork and stickers to theirs. Gave her something to do while mom was dressing Troy!

I've also been known to drop a piece of wrapped hard candy in the envelope with the gratuity. I try to find the strawberry candies--they look pretty!

Post Thanks / Like
    When we went at Halloween, I bought orange and black envelopes. I wrote "Thank you, Mousekeeping" in the middle and decorated with Disney & Halloween stickers.
    You could choose a theme and use coloured envelopes & stickers to go with the theme.
    [CENTER]