Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Looking for Thomas the Tank Engine item...

Post Thanks / Like
    I wonder if someone out there can help me.... We've had a small tragedy in our house. Jackson is obsessed with Thomas the Tank. Last summer we went to see Thomas Live on Stage and bought Jackson a Thomas light wand. He has slept with that light every night since he got it. It's been to Disney with us! He even talked to it. Anywho...the wand broke in half a few months ago. We put it back together with duct tape as best we could. Well, it has finally broken for good, along with Jackson's heart. He cried and cried last night. I would love to replace it. I've already searched e-bay. If anybody sees or finds something that may take it's place, please let me know!! Thanks!!!
    Krista

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] But there's this one particular harbor..sheltered from the wind...where the children play on the shore each day and all are safe within...

Post Thanks / Like
    I will keep an eye out and let you know!

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    Describe it to me, specifically. I don't know what you are talking about.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    It's a red wand about 12 inches long with a Thomas figure (kind of a rectangle block with Thomas' front on the front and his back on the, well, back) on the end that lights up. It's a very soft glow...
    Krista

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] But there's this one particular harbor..sheltered from the wind...where the children play on the shore each day and all are safe within...

Brisbane, Queensland, Australia, Australia
    Post Thanks / Like
    How about this?

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/THOMAS-THE-TA...80810095a37152

I'll get it for you and post it or bring it with me if you like - if Jackson can wait that long?
    Next trip - Bali! (March 2015)

Post Thanks / Like
    Yes! Yes! Yes! That's it!!!! Would you please pick that up for my boy. He will be thrilled. And yes, he can wait that long...
    Krista

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by luvthemouse, post: 31361
    Yes! Yes! Yes! That's it!!!! Would you please pick that up for my boy. He will be thrilled. And yes, he can wait that long...
    OK it's a deal! No problem at all - I'm delighted to be able to help! Can't have one of my favourite boys crying and crying!

Have been waiting all afternoon and evening for you to wake up and see!

There are 2 so I should be able to win one without too much difficulty - I am the only bidder so far!

Post Thanks / Like
    Shame it's not 'Buy it now' as you could have bought both and Krista could have kept one in reserve 'just in case'!!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    YAYAYAYAYAY Auntie Karen saves the day!!!

I was already rooting around in my mind about what could POSSIBLY take its place!!!

Three cheers for Auntie Karen!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dizneyblonde, post: 31424
    Shame it's not 'Buy it now' as you could have bought both and Krista could have kept one in reserve 'just in case'!!!!
    I did toy with that idea - maybe if someone else can find one in the meantime then she'll have a reserve!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast