Thread: Tenerife are you ready.

Post Thanks / Like
    Well today i am cleaning the house and changing the beds.So if Goldilocks and her 3 furry friends come and break in, they will know we don't live like slobs.
    Have got to take Tiggy to the vet at 2.30p.m. I have packed but as writing this remember i need to pack the girls knickers. ..The passports are ready and have printed off the tickets.
    We have never been to Tenerife before so it is a new experience for all of us. We are staying in an apartment in Los Cristianos. I have done a DIY holiday as usual. As we are a party of 5 it makes more financial sense for me to source flights and accommodation separately.
    We are all looking forward to this holiday so much. Little bit of background. We were unable to go abroad last year as Liam was quite ill with MRSA. He was on tablets that thinned his skin and being a red head to we were advised not to go anywhere except the Poles. Thankfully all his conditions cleared up in January. And as you all know once again my DS has had a tough time again these past few weeks. So we can't wait to get away. No phones,emails or work. I want to come together as a family and spend time with each other. This feeling off togetherness should last a few days and then i will want to read emails and call people.
    So anyway tomorrow at 7.20a.m we leave these shores for a warmer non rainaing Tenerife.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    MRSA! Goodness! Glad that he's over that!

Have a wonderful time! Your family sure does need a break from all that has been going on. Enjoy the sun, the rest, the entire experience of being away from it all!

Take care now and safe journey!

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Brisbane, Queensland, Australia, Australia
    Post Thanks / Like
    I hope you have a wonderful, restful break!
    Next trip - Bali! (March 2015)

Post Thanks / Like
    Have a smashing time - bnever been to Tenerife but I understands Loro Parque is superb and well worth a visit.

Post Thanks / Like
    Have a fantastic time! You all deserve it

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    I hope you and your family have a WONDERFUL time! sounds like you guys really need it

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    hope you have tha brilliant time siobhan

you all deserve it....safe journey
    Mick

Sunridge Woods Villa Oct 2000 & 2002
    Esprit/Calabay Parc Oct 2004
    Sunset Ridge Oct 2008

Post Thanks / Like
    Hope you have an absolutely wonderful time, it sounds like you're ready for it!!! come back and tell us all about it ok? WITH PHOTOS!!!!!
    Disney information? Try our online guidebook at http://wdisneysecrets.com
    Get your own Disney Countdown at http://toys.wdisneysecrets.com

Post Thanks / Like
    have fun in the sun

Post Thanks / Like
    Photos please, Miss

Seriously hon, have a brilliant time, nobody deserves it more than you and yours!!

Can't wait to hear all about it!