Thread: Is eating in the castle really good?

Post Thanks / Like
    I remember many years ago LOL when eating in the castle was the number 1 reservation to get

since then it's got more expensive and I dont see somany people trying to get into it

Is it still great and worth the money?

Post Thanks / Like
    We took our DGDs to the castle in both 2001 and 2004. It was considerably cheaper then. Both times it was for breakfast. Donna and I have done Dinner there but I seriously doubt we would do it again.

My Facebook Profile: Facebook

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. - Heather Cortez

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix

Post Thanks / Like
    same here really :/ we could never get reservations but we were at the town hall one day and a lady noticed a birthday badge and asked if there's anything we'd want to try at magic kingdom. We said well we've always wanted to eat in the castle. She phoned them and asked if they could work some magic and voila, we had reservations!

Unfortunately, the experience didn't really live up to the hype. The food was "ok" but nothing sensational and once in there it could've been anywhere really.

I truly understand the wish to be in the castle, and it's great for those who want to meet the princesses, but as an overall experience I've always thought it's wayyyy overrated.
    Disney information? Try our online guidebook at http://wdisneysecrets.com
    Get your own Disney Countdown at http://toys.wdisneysecrets.com

Post Thanks / Like
    We've done the breakfast once, but I wouldn't do it again. If you have little girls who love the princesses then it's possibly worth the expense for the experience.

If ever there is a tomorrow when we're not together.......
    there is something you must always remember.
    You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
    But the most important thing is, even if we're apart...... I'll always be with you.
    Winne the Pooh - A A Milne

A friend is a hand that is always holding yours,
    no matter how close or far apart you may be.
    A friend is someone who is always there and will always, always care.
    A friend is a feeling of forever in the heart.

Post Thanks / Like
    Definitely not worth it for the food I don't think but I liked eating in there and meeting so many princesses at once. We've only done breakfast before but will be trying dinner this time

Post Thanks / Like
    Well, I have to disagree. We had dinner thete for the first time last April and apart from having a great time, we had a wonderful meal!!!!

The food was fresh and really well cooked, the desserts were superb and our server was super nice.

We will most definitely go back :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like
    We had dinner there last Sept and had an absolutely wonderful meal and time. It was 2 adults and we were seated by the window and saw Wishes right above us. The princesses were very attentive. It was awesome. The food was good too. That was an added bonus.

I've been for breakfast a couple of times and it was ok. We never received the attention like we did at dinner.

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    Fingers crossed for my dinner then