Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Right then, tell me about a (Disney) World without coasters...

Post Thanks / Like
    I came out of space mountain with palpitations last August lol

Post Thanks / Like
    I don't do Space Mountain at all, though if one of my grandchildren really wanted to do it I might. I like RnR but don't do it anymore because of the way it jerks me around, but it is the only one I know that goes upside down. As for chicken exits, yes I'm almost positive that they all have them. The queue at Everest is fabulous if you have to go through it. Most of the time when we've done Everest it hasn't been all that busy though.

My Facebook Profile: Facebook

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. - Heather Cortez

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Beccaberry, post: 286928
    Does Everest go upside down?
    It does NOT go upside down. It does, however, go backwards for a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by Tink, post: 286931
    ... Oh and Test Track should be fun.
    FYI - Test Track is closed through November 1st. (not sure when Becca is going)

WDW = 39 visits since 1979
    DCL = 3 cruises since 2002

Upcoming Vacations:
    [COLOR=rgb(255, 0, 0)]Dec 2014 [/COLOR]=
    WDW - Animal Kingdom Lodge - Grand Villa Savanna View
    [COLOR=rgb(255, 0, 0)]Feb 2015[COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)] = DCL - 5 Night Western Caribbean on the Wonder - 20th Wedding Anniversary Celebration[/COLOR][/COLOR]
    [COLOR=rgb(255, 0, 0)][COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)][COLOR=rgb(255, 0, 0)]April 2015[/COLOR] = WDW - Boardwalk Villas[/COLOR][/COLOR]

Post Thanks / Like
    I am not a massive coaster fan. Especially for ones that do things like turn you upside down. I hate getting banged around.

Having said that, I am a huge fan of Expedition Everest. I don't find it the least bit rough. It's probably my favorite "coaster" type ride that I've ever done.

And yes, ToT has a chicken exit. In fact, if you're a kid, it can be a really cool chicken exit:

Just sayin'

Tom (... )

Post Thanks / Like
    Now that is really nice! I wonder how often it happens? I've not ever heard of this, nor seen it before so thanks for the info!

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12