Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Slowhand`s WDW/NY/DCL Trip ~ Part five "Back at the Villa"

Post Thanks / Like
    Yep, Joe's Crab Shack. Fun place to go, but you really have to be in the mood for noisy, and kitchy, and a bit silly. The seafood pots are nice though, provided of course you are a seafood person. Seth LOVES the one for children and can polish it off in short order.

Publix rotisserie chicken. Isn't that stuff yummy?! It's so nicely priced that it makes more sense to purchase it from Publix than it does to make your own.

Sounds like you had a very nice time, Slowhand. (Oh, we've been to the Stonewood, too. Pretty restaurant. We like the Dr. Phillips area. Many choices and usually all quite good. It's a nice place to know about and very close to WDW, for those with private transport).

You know? I think we've had Orlando before! I didn't know it was Ricardo's brother!

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.” ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tink, post: 287056
    You know? I think we've had Orlando before! I didn't know it was Ricardo's brother!
    You may well have seen Orlando at the YSH Tink as he has worked there for quite a while, although he isn`t really a server there. He is a "buzzer", setting up the tables etc. ready for the next guest, and he dashes around like a Whirling Dervish most of the time!

Post Thanks / Like
    Well that makes even more sense then, because I couldn't pull him from memory as a server... Unless I'm confusing him with someone else entirely. Ohhhh, maybe I am. Oscar. He's wonderful too! (Hey, those O names confuse me)!

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.” ~Aristotle

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12