Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: 10 years

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Wendy, post: 287203
    I've been around for about 9 years. I first found the other site when I was researching for a trip in December. I found it all quite scary if I'm honest and it took me ages to join I'd never been part of an internet community and Chris thought I was mad.

Even after joining it took me a while to pluck up the courage to get involved with threads. I will always remember wandering into the chat room and being told by Brit I was in the wrong place and to go to another room, I thought I'd done something wrong, so I did as I was told but I was terrified

So much has happened over the years and without the support of some, I probably wouldn't be here today. I have made some wonderful friends, some who are like family, who have been with me through the good and the bad times.

Without Keith starting Secrets, I don't even think I would be part of a forum now, so thank you

I can't remember that Lol!

I don't think I met your Dad Johnie.... I have some photos somewhere it was Spring break 2003

Does anyone remember what my original username was (apart from Dawn!)

Post Thanks / Like
    Yep spring 2003 is when we took my dad. He was there on his scooter. He talked your ear off! Lol I can't believe you forgot that.

Did it have something with rebel in it?

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnie, post: 287214
    Yep spring 2003 is when we took my dad. He was there on his scooter. He talked your ear off! Lol I can't believe you forgot that.

Did it have something with rebel in it?

Oh I don't remember...sorry I have a photo of us and I would imagine the Alysia was the same age as Caitlin is now..13?

And no nothing to do with rebel..

Post Thanks / Like
    ok the name is going to drive me crazy! You'll tell me and I'll go "oh yes! that's it!" lol

Alysia was a little bit younger than that. I think just turning 12. And now she's 21!

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    Since 2003.... Wow!!!!

Well, its been a wonderful ride so far! :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like
    It was 2008 for me. Right after I met Mr. and Mrs. Slowhand on a cruise. He said, "hey Tom, why don't you..." and the rest is history.

Tom (... time flies when you're having fun! )

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by britchick, post: 287212
    I can't remember that Lol!

I don't think I met your Dad Johnie.... I have some photos somewhere it was Spring break 2003

Does anyone remember what my original username was (apart from Dawn!)
    were you tushypat or was that claire? :)

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by catrancher, post: 287229
    It was 2008 for me. Right after I met Mr. and Mrs. Slowhand on a cruise. He said, "hey Tom, why don't you..." and the rest is history.

Tom (... time flies when you're having fun! )
    And now look at you. Over 5,000 posts. Not bad for only 4 years.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnie, post: 287206
    I've been around since 2002 Julie is the first internet person I met at WDW. and she lived to tell the tale! Her DH dropped her off at POR and she met me, Dh, Alysia, Alysia's friend and my dad!

And I had a mini meet before that with other VA people (Figment, DC, uscwest & wdwgrandma) at Potomac Mills. I remember Mike acting like I was crazy to drive up there to meet "imaginary" people as he called it

I have met some of my bestest friends via these forums
    Yep, gotta agree with that Johnie. I really hope our October Lobster Fest comes off this time.

My Facebook Profile: Facebook

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. - Heather Cortez

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix

Post Thanks / Like
    Claire was tushypat and Brit was Rookie.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawn, post: 287238
    Claire was tushypat and Brit was Rookie.
    thanks dawn couldnt remember its been a long time :)

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast