Thread: "The Lion King" Wing of Disney's Art of Animation Resort is Ready to Roar!

Post Thanks / Like
    The Lion King Wing of Disney's Art of Animation Resort is due to open to the public on the 10th August.

In this episode of "From the Drawing Board" there is a behind-the-scenes surprise for some of Walt Disney World's facebook fans with a sneak peak of "The Lion King" courtyard at Disney's Art of Animation Resort, set to open August 10th!

If ever there is a tomorrow when we're not together.......
    there is something you must always remember.
    You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
    But the most important thing is, even if we're apart...... I'll always be with you.
    Winne the Pooh - A A Milne

A friend is a hand that is always holding yours,
    no matter how close or far apart you may be.
    A friend is someone who is always there and will always, always care.
    A friend is a feeling of forever in the heart.

Post Thanks / Like
    Every single time I see pictures of AoA I want to stay there...but then I look at the price again and *ouch.*

I wish it was a little more of a "value." I could stay in a deluxe for what they are charging

Post Thanks / Like
    The non-suite rooms at AoA are more in line with value prices.

My Facebook Profile: Facebook

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. - Heather Cortez

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by uscwest, post: 287247
    The non-suite rooms at AoA are more in line with value prices.
    I did notice that, but I'm thinking we are more of a suite-sized family now. The price for an AS Music suite was a few thousand less

Post Thanks / Like
    The Little Mermaid rooms are going to be regular rooms but are a LONG way from the main building. I was told by an AoA CM that if your staying in that section you should walk over to Pop's 50's section and use their facilities.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnie, post: 287267
    The Little Mermaid rooms are going to be regular rooms but are a LONG way from the main building. I was told by an AoA CM that if your staying in that section you should walk over to Pop's 50's section and use their facilities.
    Ick..I don't like that at all. I will be safe as long as Katelyn doesn't find out there is a mermaid building!