Thread: Virgin manchester?

Post Thanks / Like
    Ive been reading that virgin now use stands in the middle of the airport not gates? in other words we would have to walk to the plane and climb stairs?

This wont work for one of our party, how do they deal with people who cant walk far and climb up to the plane?

If Id known before booking I never would have chosen them :mad:

Post Thanks / Like
    Sadly that seems to be the norm at Manchester with VA currently....something to do with VA not willing to pay the airport authorities the extra £££`s they are charging for a gate there.
    They will certainly give you all the assistance you need for any disabilities so there is nothing to worry about.
    When we last flew out there were several folks in wheelchairs and these were boarded first before the mad rush started.
    I have seen wheelchair bound passengers being carried up the stairs and also in certain cases, they are given access via the service lift to the side of the plane.

Post Thanks / Like
    This could be interesting! It takes Liz all her time to get on the plane via the gangway where she can't see the plane without having to cross the tarmac and climb the stairs with the plane in full view!

Everyone needs a hug in the morning
    and one at the end of the day.
    As many as possible squeezed in between
    to keep lifes troubles at bay.

What’s another word for Thesaurus?

Post Thanks / Like
    It's crazy and very annoying given how much we all spend with virgin :rolleyes008:

Slowhand's right though, if you mention even a hint of a problem, I'm sure they'll do whatever they can to help
    Disney information? Try our online guidebook at http://wdisneysecrets.com
    Get your own Disney Countdown at http://toys.wdisneysecrets.com