Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Brave

Post Thanks / Like
    Saw the free preview screening in Brighton this morning.

Yeah, it was ok. I mean not blow your mind in the way Toy Story did but it had its moments. Give it 7 out of 10.

Funniest bit was when the film started. It was clearly a 3D version but the Odeon hadn't realised as they'd only just got them film out of the boxes. Of course being all British and not liking to make a fuss the whole audience just sat quietly and squinted for 5 minutes until someone in power realised what was happening.

Post Thanks / Like
    I really dont love 3d ... Those glasses are sooo heavy!

Did you think it was gairy Dawn? Ive heard so many different opinions

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like
    We saw the regular film version. Mari, I thought there were parts of it that were pretty intense. The bear is very frightening (one of the bears) for example. It's pretty sad at one part, the way one of the other bears is being treated.

I honestly don't know if I'd bring children as young as yours unless I knew they'd not panic or be frightened by the more intense scenes.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    I know I've already expressed my opinion, but I agree with Tink...maybe wait and rent it so you can ff if you need to?

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh yes the bear is gairy.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you :)

We had taken the decision not to go, but Tatiana keeps saying she wants to go whenever she sees a billboard... But this settles it, we will wait, they both get scared the Snow White's evil queen and Princess and the Frog's voodoo man, so, why push it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like
    Well, I've not see Princess and the Frog, but if the Evil Queen scares them, waiting is the best idea.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    My two cents is that there is always something scary in these movies. But, if you know your kids are going to be freaked out, then waiting for the DVD is probably the best thing to do.

I remember Alysia was terrified of the Beast when she was 2 but she actually liked him too! She'd snuggle up under my arm and say, "oooooh The Beast, The Beast".

Sometimes kids aren't even phased by the scary stuff and then get scared about things you wouldn't even think about.

There is an app called Run Pee that you can figure our when to run to the restroom so you won't miss anything major. They should have something like that for scary parts of movies :-)

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    Going to see it today! Excited

Post Thanks / Like
    Hope you have a great time :D

If ever there is a tomorrow when we're not together.......
    there is something you must always remember.
    You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
    But the most important thing is, even if we're apart...... I'll always be with you.
    Winne the Pooh - A A Milne

A friend is a hand that is always holding yours,
    no matter how close or far apart you may be.
    A friend is someone who is always there and will always, always care.
    A friend is a feeling of forever in the heart.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast