Thread: Disney Engagement

Post Thanks / Like
    My boyfriend is planning a disney engagement but wants to somehow get the characters involved... is that possible? (I know it's suppose to be a secret lol, but im smart and figured it out so now he's just telling me all the ideas hes got for it haha. The only thing I dont know is what time in the day he's going to do it and what ring hes got haha)

Post Thanks / Like
    Anyone?

Post Thanks / Like
    Hiya

The truth is that anything is possible at Disney, for the right price so sure you can have the characters involved but it will cost a lot (probably way more than you think). It's a pretty routine thing at weddings and I know they have a simple price list for characters to appear at them. If you wanted them to wander out in front of the castle during a normal day or at a resort, that'll be a special thing involving all sorts of complexity (they have to make sure the same characters arent accidently anywhere else and so on)

Try http://disneyweddings.disney.go.com/ they may well refer you to Disney Events but one way or another you'll be able to get a quote.
    Disney information? Try our online guidebook at http://wdisneysecrets.com
    Get your own Disney Countdown at http://toys.wdisneysecrets.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Anything is possible!

Even this:

Of course, this guy was a cast member and so was able to arrange all that but I'm sure, if your guy contacted Disney Weddings like Keith suggested, he could come up with something equally spectacular!

PS - one of the comments posted with that video said this:

i was at disneyland last year waiting for the artist to do my charicature, and a couple was sitting down getting theirs done. but the man set it up so the artist drew him proposing, and the girl had no idea. and when the artist showed her the picture, her face lit up and she started crying and said yes, it was the sweetest thing ever
    It's Disney World! Magic. Remember? Anything is possible!

Tom (... happily ever after!)

Post Thanks / Like
    Only thing is most of these are in the US, as we're going to the one in Paris, so would the contact numbers change? Cant find anything on the Disneyland Paris website about weddings/engagments

Thanks for replies !

Post Thanks / Like
    thanks for posting that tom its so good havent seen it before

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by TheLostPrincess, post: 287514
    Only thing is most of these are in the US, as we're going to the one in Paris, so would the contact numbers change? Cant find anything on the Disneyland Paris website about weddings/engagments

Thanks for replies !
    Hmmm... forgot this would be Paris.

You're right, there doesn't seem to be much info available about Paris. How about this for an idea? Why not fill out the form for a Disney Honeymoon and choose the info for Disneyland Paris. Perhaps it would give you a contact that you could reach to see what they have to offer.

There's also a phone number in the upper right hand corner of this page for the Disney Weddings Team. It's here in the US but if you've got Skype or something, it can make for a pretty cheap overseas call. Maybe they've got some recommendations or a reference to someone to contact for specifics about DLP.

Tom (... bonne chance!)

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by catrancher, post: 287523
    Hmmm... forgot this would be Paris.

You're right, there doesn't seem to be much info available about Paris. How about this for an idea? Why not fill out the form for a Disney Honeymoon and choose the info for Disneyland Paris. Perhaps it would give you a contact that you could reach to see what they have to offer.

There's also a phone number in the upper right hand corner of this page for the Disney Weddings Team. It's here in the US but if you've got Skype or something, it can make for a pretty cheap overseas call. Maybe they've got some recommendations or a reference to someone to contact for specifics about DLP.

Tom (... bonne chance!)
    Okay we'll do that! Cheers