Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Do you Buy a Photopass?

Post Thanks / Like
    I have prepaid ths year so hopefully we might get a few with us all on :-)

Post Thanks / Like
    I love being behind the camera but I'm not so great in front of it so we never do photopass.. however, I have to say, i've been amazed by how great, friendly and professional they are. When they announced it I thought oh gawd, people pointing camera and shooting but actually all the ones I HAVE seen have been really great! They work in really tough situations, busy, often harsh sunlight, very little time and yet they seem to pull a great result out of the bag more often than not. Respect to them, I don't know that I'd be able to do that.
    Disney information? Try our online guidebook at http://wdisneysecrets.com
    Get your own Disney Countdown at http://toys.wdisneysecrets.com

Post Thanks / Like
    I've met some really friendly photo pass CM's :-). Though it is really hard not to be friendly with me when I turn on the charm :-D this is why Keith is afraid to meet me lol

Post Thanks / Like
    The first 2 visits we let the photographers give us a photopass, but we didn't buy the cd. However we did always ask them to take a few with my camera, which they did. The quality was never as good as their pictures, but at least we were both in them. This past year we went with my in laws for their first visit since the 80's, and both my mother in law and I pre-ordered a cd. It was SUCH a great idea! My husband and I went a little crazy going up to pretty much every photo pass photographer we saw, even if one was 20 feet farther away than the last one. But we got so many different viewpoints, and sometimes had a really good time with a particular photographer. One started snapping pictures even before they scanned our photopass while my husband was running slow motion towards her, with me laughing in the background. Will definitely keep buying them. Oh, and I keep the cd and develop a lot of the pictures.

Even miracles take a little time.

2-08-09 thru 2-14-09 Port Orleans French Quarter
    3-20-10 thru 3-27-10 off property house rental
    9-24-11 thru 10-1-11 Old Key West

Post Thanks / Like
    I think we will when we go next year just so we can get some family shots together and also shots of Zac with the characters.

Post Thanks / Like
    yes looking forward to using ours this year. I just pre paid and it arrived promptly in a week. I think it will be nice to have the whole family in the pictures.

Post Thanks / Like
    We've had some of our best ever photos from photo pass. We like the posed ones but I like getting a photographer who just snaps away like their life depended on it. We had some real caught off guard moments of the children taken which I love the most.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12