Thread: Refresh my memory?

Post Thanks / Like
    Where is the movie theater onsite? The girls would LOVE to see The Odd Life of Timothy Green while we're at Disney, and I can't recall exactly where it is...

Post Thanks / Like
    AMC theater is at DTD. It's closer to La Nouba and Disney Quest. They now have a regular theater and a dine in theater.

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh yes!! I recall you and Keith talking about that!! I'll have to go back and look at what your thoughts were.

Post Thanks / Like
    Lol I did not actually go to that. We were supposed to go to the dine in one but ended up on the regular side.

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    The regular side has some decent snack options as well. They have a full bar too.

Be sure the movie you want to see is playing on the "side" you want to be on. It's a bit of a pain to get it right, but they are pretty helpful at the window.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Oooh thanks for that tip!! I need to at least LOOK like I know what I'm doing!