Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Little pixie dust

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh no, thinking of you

Nicki

Post Thanks / Like
    Ann, I know the road you are travelling on at the moment as I am travelling on it too. It is a tough journey ahead and chemo - well what can I say? Boy, is it a tough regime but it hopefully will do the trick. The chemo as you know will make you very sick and tired but take advantage of those good days and on the not so good days, do as your body tells you and rest. I had my operation and treatment in Addenbrookes where the oncology doctors and nurses were amazing. Im sure you are getting great care too Ann. Honestly, the chemo will be over soon and you will feel so much better when it is over. Thinking of you and all your family in the coming days and months. Never did I mean that cliched phrase more - look after yourself. xx

Mags

Post Thanks / Like
    Anne, just saw this for the first time hun. So very sorry but stay strong please. If you have any questions abouut chemo please ask. You are in my thoughts and prayers and if I can help in any way, just ask. Always here to talk, I sure know what you are going throuh.Love, Trish

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you so much Tinkfan and Mags. As much as we all love Ann and support her, coming from personal experience has an added element of understanding and empathy. I hope the both of you continue to be strong, too!

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Still thinking of you, Ann. and to you and Dave. I've been through chemo too and it is awful, but it is worth it. Try to focus on something else, such as planning a WDW trip.
    I'm here if I can help in any way. xx
    [CENTER]

Post Thanks / Like
    think of you both

NW UK, handy for the Lakes, Dales, Peak District a
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ann, there's very little I can add to the heartfelt messages above, except that we'll be thinking about you during your fight.

Mike and Amanda xx

Post Thanks / Like
    Sorry for the late post Ann, somehow I missed your thread.

A close friend of ours is also having chemo following his operation and I know exactly how you must be feeling. Our friend tells me that the chemo experience is like a roller coaster will lots of ups and downs interspersed with the nausea that you are feeling right now.
    All he can do is to keep on telling himself that it must be the right thing to do in order for him to overcome his illness despite the side effects.

I know that it is easier said than done but think positive, and you must know by now that we are all behind you every step of the way.

Post Thanks / Like
    I heard from Ann's Dave, he said that she is about the same, she has started chemo, but is still very tired and sleeping a fair bit, but that he hopes she will start to feel better soon.

Let's keep all the positve thoughts, love, luck and good wishes going Ann's way with some extra thrown in for Dave. It must be terrible for him not being able to do anything to help Ann feel better.

If ever there is a tomorrow when we're not together.......
    there is something you must always remember.
    You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
    But the most important thing is, even if we're apart...... I'll always be with you.
    Winne the Pooh - A A Milne

A friend is a hand that is always holding yours,
    no matter how close or far apart you may be.
    A friend is someone who is always there and will always, always care.
    A friend is a feeling of forever in the heart.

Post Thanks / Like
    Sendings lots of love and prayers.

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast