Thread: QuesTion

Post Thanks / Like
    So we are planning a Disney trip for sept 2013. We will be celebrating my daughters 4rth birthday. I was thinking we could do the dessert party one nite for her bday. Does anyone have any creative suggestions?

Also I am bringing her babysitter along. She has been there for me since my daughter was born. I'm a single mom and she has been my saving grace.
    Id like to do something for her as well. Any suggestions or opinions on that?

Post Thanks / Like
    You could do Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique on her birthday and then have dinner at the castle. My 4yo loved the experience!!

For the babysitter it really depends on how much you want to spend: flower
    Arragement delivered to the room, room decorated, tickets to La Nouba, etc...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like
    How old is the babysitter? Do you know what sorts of things she likes?

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnie, post: 288789
    How old is the babysitter? Do you know what sorts of things she likes?
    I believe she will be 21. I've been looking at maybe doing the spa thing. I was just looking for any suggestions to see if you guys had better ideas.

Post Thanks / Like
    I would love the spa!

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    The Segway tours are fun too. There are quite a few other tours that Disney offers. If she would like one of those? Also there are specialty cruises for the fireworks. That would be best for all of you, but you might be able to incorporate that for your daughter's birthday.

There are sports options too, like hang gliding (for the babysitter, I mean).

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Remember also to let any of the Cast Members know about your daughter`s birthday.
    They will go that extra mile for her hopefully, but at least they should fix you up with a birthday pin at least.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks y'all these are great suggestions!