Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: OK, let's get a Brit's Eye View of This

Post Thanks / Like
    Well, I must admit that your responses are in line with what I have been reading the papers and seeing on the news so I guess that none of that is fake. Thanks for your opinions.

My Facebook Profile: Facebook

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. - Heather Cortez

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix

Post Thanks / Like
    I get the impression the British press wanted the public to be up in arms about his behavior.

We all just "oh it's just Harry being Harry" though.

Post Thanks / Like
    So all adults eh? Who cares?

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    He's a single guy on leave from a stressful, dangerous job, in the privacy of his apartment. Leave him alone, although I would have thought his security staff should have checked to make sure there were no cameras around. Good on ya Harry !!!

DLP The Disneyland Hotel
    1998 Wilderness Lodge
    1999 Off site
    2000 Caribbean Beach
    2001 Coronado Springs
    2003 Beach Club
    2005 Beach Club
    2007 Beach Club
    2009 Beach Club
    2012 Beach Club
    2014 Beach Club Concierge

Post Thanks / Like
    I guess that I`m in the minority here but personally I reckon that Harry is a plonker!

He is supposed to be in the army and makes out that he is treated like other military personnel however how many regular soldiers get the opportunity to go to any olympic venue/rugby matches/rock concerts that takes their fancy?
    It wasn`t that long ago that he was dressed up as a Nazi which really upset loads of ex WW1 & WW11 personel, not to mention his partying and rolling out of nightclubs smashed out of his head.

Definately not fitting for a 27 year old who is third in line for the throne of England.

I`m definitely not against the Royal Family and several of them do a fantastic job for the country without behaving like a spoilt brat who needs to grow up and set an example!

Post Thanks / Like
    He may get the opportunity to do things that other service personnel cannot and will not ever have an opportunity to do. However, he could choose whether he goes to dangerous places or not because of his position in the royal family but he and his brother insist that they do what others are expected to do. They are just one of the lads. No special treatment. For this I respect them greatly.

Totally agree with you about the Nazi uniform, never should have happened, big mistake but that was quite a few years ago, I think the response he got then is punishment enough. Doesnt need to be brought up again. We all make mistakes and I'm bloody glad that mine haven't been plastered all over the news

Post Thanks / Like
    I see it this way.

It's not his fault he's third in line for the throne. Yes he has responsibilities but he's trying to be as "normal" as possible.

When you are on active military duty you have to be in complete control of your behavior every second of every day. That's got to build up like a coiled spring.

And to be completely honest I've seen far worse at formal rugby club dinners by married, family men.

Post Thanks / Like
    Someone said today that whilst he's nowhere close to the throne in real terms, who cares, but if anything happened to Charles/William to make Harry next in line, a lot more people would start caring a lot more about his fitness for the role.

I think there's some truth in that
    Disney information? Try our online guidebook at http://wdisneysecrets.com
    Get your own Disney Countdown at http://toys.wdisneysecrets.com

Post Thanks / Like
    We were just talking about Harry being third in line last night and how he could possibly become king. He wouldn't even be in line had Edward VIII not abdicated. So, yes anything could happen and Harry could be king. Some youthful indiscretions should not be counted against him.

I read today that the Sun is printing the pictures as a freedom of speech thing and they would have not printed them had they not been available all over the internet.

ANd I wholeheartedly agree with Jules, thank goodness the internet was not around when I was young!!!

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    Also this was a supposedly private hotel room, and it wasn't anything illegal, it's not as though he dropped his trousers at the Olympic closing ceremony!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast