Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Character greeting locations

Post Thanks / Like
    Ok so we missed Rapunzel last August, I know I want to see Merida and I've never met the beast, where's the best places to see these, what are your must see characters and where would you find them?

Post Thanks / Like
    EPCOT, EPCOT, EPCOT.

The Beast will be along the fence, and Belle (in blue and white) is there with him usually. (Near France, but heading toward Morocco).

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    When we were there last October Rapunzel was at the end of the right side trail around the Castle (looking at the Castle from the front). Of course, that could have just been a temp. place.

I know Dh had the smart phone app. that gave us wait times for rides and you could also search characters and it would tell you if they were out that day and where you could find them It came in super handy when trying to decide which rides to try and fit in last minute. We ended up with a POC ride with no wait!

Post Thanks / Like
    Sometimes in France it is just Belle or just Beast, if you ask the CM they will tell you if the other is expected out soon, sometimes it's just minutes, nice to get them together if you can.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    Great tips! Can you see Belle in her yellow dress anywhere?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by britchick, post: 289339
    The only place I know for sure you can see her in her yellow dress is in the Beauty and the Beast Show and in the parades. Haven't been to Akershus but isn't she there? Don't know what she would be wearing there though.

My Facebook Profile: Facebook

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. - Heather Cortez

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix

Post Thanks / Like
    Does anyone see Jane from Tarzan anymore?

My DW and I saw her once in EPCOT but that was the only time we've seen her.

Tom (... I know she's not a biggie...)

Post Thanks / Like
    The only time I have ever seen Jane and Tarzan (who there was quite a queue for :wink was at MNSSHP. Used to get Meg and Hercules at DHS but haven't seen them for years either. shame because I used to love looking out for the more unusual characters.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by britchick, post: 289339
    Yes! When she is with the other Princesses, she is in her Yellow dress We went to a meet and greet in the Theater just as you go under the railroad on the right and we met Sleeping Beauty, Snow White, Cinderella and Belle. I think that was all.

Post Thanks / Like
    Belle is dressed in yellow at Akerhus

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast