Thread: Can you walk from resort to resort?

Post Thanks / Like
    Are there any close enough to have a nice walk to and from? polynesian and grand floridian perhaps?

Post Thanks / Like
    I'd say that the Poly to the Grand Floridian is a no go (though I'm TOTALLY geographically challanged, so please someone correct me if I'm wrong)...however, you could easily walk the All Stars (Movies, Music, Sports)...there may be others....

Post Thanks / Like
    You can walk from Port Orleans Riverside to Port Orleans French Quarter and I believe from Ft. Wilderness to Wilderness Lodge also.

As for the Polynesian to Grand Floridian I want to say that might be one of the few places were Disney actually do have a sidewalk but I honestly don't remember. Becca may be right on this one. :p015:

My Facebook Profile: Facebook

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. - Heather Cortez

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix

Post Thanks / Like
    Poly to the GF is walkable. There is a walkway along the beach front. It leads to the GF via the Wedding Pavilion.

You can walk from OKW to DTD. You can walk from the Swan to the Dolphin to the Yacht Club to the Beach Club, to the Board Walk (it's a large circle). You can also walk to DHS and EPCOT from any of those resorts.

You can walk from SSR to DTD.

You could technically walk from other resorts (like CBR to Pop) but the roadside is not set up for foot traffic and it's very dangerous so don't do it!

You can walk along Hotel Plaza Blvd (from DTD) where there are loads of Disney property resorts (but not WDW resorts, if that makes any sense)?

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    WOW! Interesting to know, thanks Tink! With all this food we're going to be eating next month, maybe we should just walk from place to place!

Post Thanks / Like
    cause you wont be walking enough in the parks...I dont walk cause they gave me a drivers liscense...

And what the enemy will see? They will see the flash of our cannons, and they will hear the ringing of our swords, and they will know what we can do! By the sweat of our brow and the strength of our backs and the courage in our hearts! Gentlemen, hoist the colors!

Post Thanks / Like
    The Boardwalk area resorts are walkable--even for me!

I usually drop a good 10 lbs during my WDW visits, even with all of the food I consume. I don't have enough time in daily life to walk as much as I do at WDW!