Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Testing free Internet from Magic Kingdom

Post Thanks / Like
    You have to keep logging on. It drops you like a hot potato, too so be ready for that. When you shut your computer down, it logs you off.

It seems to log you off after periods of un-use too, but I'm not sure about that because it keeps dropping me.

I am getting an icon that shows guest. With Disney Guest it asks for verification so I stay with guest. (It's the same icon that shows up at the resort).

Definitely needs improving.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Thought that might be the case. We were going to take our UK phones over and use Google + messenger to be in touch with each other in the parks, rather than getting a US phone and using text. If the WiFi keeps kicking you off that won't work though....

Post Thanks / Like
    Usually you can get back on pretty quickly, but it is a ripping pain in the errrmmmm... neck. :D

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Can't wait to use the Internet so can use FaceTime to call my parents :-)

That would be simply fab also show them a bit of Disney magic.

Of course will do live update in this forum also!

Post Thanks / Like
    That is going to be so nice for you and your parents! There will be much to share with them. I hope the connection holds for you.

Oh, and yessir!!! We'll be looking for your updates! Especially on MNSSHP night! (Still hoping you go for the Cinderella outfit). :D :D :D

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12