Thread: Is internet all wireless at disneyworld now?

Post Thanks / Like
    I've been reading posts about internet in the parks which has to be wireless ? how do I get onto that is there a special password they give you?

What about all the disney resorts, are they all wireless now or do I need cables still

oh and is it all free or paid for?

Post Thanks / Like
    All of the resorts are now free wifi now I believe and they are rolling it out to the parks, magic kingdom and Epcot are now. Hopefully the treat will follow suit shortly

Post Thanks / Like
    The wifi at the parks is free and as Brit said it is only available at the Magic Kingdom and Epcot.

All you need to do is search for "Disney-Guest" connect to it and accept the terms and conditions

Once you have done this in one park you should be set for the rest as your phone will remember for you

If ever there is a tomorrow when we're not together.......
    there is something you must always remember.
    You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
    But the most important thing is, even if we're apart...... I'll always be with you.
    Winne the Pooh - A A Milne

A friend is a hand that is always holding yours,
    no matter how close or far apart you may be.
    A friend is someone who is always there and will always, always care.
    A friend is a feeling of forever in the heart.

Post Thanks / Like
    Don't expect excellent service. We will be testing EPCOT later today, but the resort WiFi leaves much to be desired. Yes, it works but it's spotty and loss of connection can be frequent.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tink, post: 289612
    Don't expect excellent service. We will be testing EPCOT later today, but the resort WiFi leaves much to be desired. Yes, it works but it's spotty and loss of connection can be frequent.
    Eurg that's sad to hear Tink... is the wired connection still available at a cost?
    Disney information? Try our online guidebook at http://wdisneysecrets.com
    Get your own Disney Countdown at http://toys.wdisneysecrets.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Our experience at All Stars varied by room. In our Baseball section room, it was AWFUL. Once we were moved to the Surfs Up building, we never had a problem.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Beccaberry, post: 289629
    Our experience at All Stars varied by room. In our Baseball section room, it was AWFUL. Once we were moved to the Surfs Up building, we never had a problem.
    interesting... sorta suggests that they haven't got the coverage quite right.
    Disney information? Try our online guidebook at http://wdisneysecrets.com
    Get your own Disney Countdown at http://toys.wdisneysecrets.com

Post Thanks / Like
    When I worked there (I still pinch myself when I say that) they were sort of testing it out because we had cast member only wifi which I believe was a fairly new thing. EPCOT was the best for coverage, where as the magic kingdom for example certain areas I couldn't pick it up at all. Noone seemed to know why or how and not many people even knew the wifi was available for CM's. Hoping it's improved for guests.
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Disney International College Program: May 2011 working in Attractions (Voyage of the Little Mermaid & Disney Junior: Live on Stage!)