Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: food at the olive garden

Post Thanks / Like
    Quickie if I can is the olive garden any good? what type of food is it?

it's been recommended to us but I dont know if its posh or just casual and if its worth going to

Post Thanks / Like
    Casual Italian dining. We enjoyed our meal there very much. Can get very busy so be prepared to wait for a table.

Post Thanks / Like
    As Dawn says casual Italian. It isn't fancy but I have to admit that everything I have eaten there has been good.

My Facebook Profile: Facebook

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. - Heather Cortez

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by disaholic, post: 289560
    Quickie if I can is the olive garden any good? what type of food is it?

it's been recommended to us but I dont know if its posh or just casual and if its worth going to
    Don't be a twit like always fall for and munch the breadsticks and salad bowl and wonder why I struggle for the main course, recomend the dish "Tour of Italy"

Post Thanks / Like
    Here`s another vote for the Olive Garden.
    We have been to the one along US 192 several times and always enjoyed dinner there.

Ok it`s not "fancy", but you won`t leave hungry that`s for sure.

Post Thanks / Like
    I always get the chicken scampi and it's so good!!

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    Darden restaurants get beaten up for not being authentic, however they are basic good choices with generally consistent quality regardless of where you are. We've had good meals and not so good meals at Dardens but they are the place of choice when we have family and friends visiting who prefer predictable food.

We are not fans of the ones on 192 west as we've had problems in both the Olive Garden there and the Red Lobster, but many folks like those specific restaurants.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Never been to the one in Orlando, but my parents absolutely love Olive Garden. So here's another positive vote.

Post Thanks / Like
    We really enjoy the Olive Garden :) we go a few times every visit, I always ask for some salad and dressing to go as well :D

If ever there is a tomorrow when we're not together.......
    there is something you must always remember.
    You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
    But the most important thing is, even if we're apart...... I'll always be with you.
    Winne the Pooh - A A Milne

A friend is a hand that is always holding yours,
    no matter how close or far apart you may be.
    A friend is someone who is always there and will always, always care.
    A friend is a feeling of forever in the heart.

Post Thanks / Like
    I love Olive Garden! Casual italian food, we always got good service and good food from the one on Palm Parkway, near to DTD.
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Disney International College Program: May 2011 working in Attractions (Voyage of the Little Mermaid & Disney Junior: Live on Stage!)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast